[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used/retro game shop >shitton of SNES, NES, PS1, PS2 games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: are you messing with me man.png (94KB, 219x401px) Image search: [Google]
are you messing with me man.png
94KB, 219x401px
>used/retro game shop
>shitton of SNES, NES, PS1, PS2 games
>ask if they have any N64 games
>its either shit like Madden 96 or Mario 64 for $60
>can never find lesser known titles
why is this?
>>
Was the use of greentext necessary anon? And why do you expect us to know your local situation.
>>
It's just a reflection of what sold the best. Nintendo dominated with the NES and SNES, then Sony dominated after that.
>>
>>4258967
It's not just the one shop, I can never find good 64 games that aren't Mario 64 or Mario Kart or bottom of the barrel trash at any shop or event vendor
>>
I honestly just use Facebook groups dedicated in buying/selling N64/Nintendo stuff.
>>
>>4258976
The same can be said for any retro Nintendo systems. The swapmeet/garage sale thing got killed by TV shows and smart phones using public looking for a quick buck.
>>
File: Luigi 3.png (109KB, 125x300px) Image search: [Google]
Luigi 3.png
109KB, 125x300px
>>4258983
Hardly, I can find plenty of quality SNES titles anywhere that sells retro games guaranteed. NES, Game Boy, and any other Ninty aren't hard to find either.
>>
>>4258992
You can find them...at ebay price or higher. Nothing special there anon.
>>
>>4258994
At least they are available, which are more than what can be said about 64.
>>
>>4258994
>hurr durr why is it so hard to rip people off?
If someone's selling a game far below "eBay price" then they just don't know what the game is worth, simple as that. So why would you want to go looking for people to exploit? You're not entitled to buy every classic popular game for $5 or less.
>>
>>4258996
Every retail game is available on ebay when ever you want. At least for the games that would be considered good and playable on SEGA, Nintendo, and PS1. Only exception being maybe SEGA CD and some Saturn games.
>>4259002
How's it ripping them off? They are selling the game. Not everyone wants to sell a box of games on ebay and take the time to individually list and ship them. I buy car parts too. Ya that tranny may be worth $600 but do you want to move it? No? I'll give you $50. It's not usual for me to tell them exactly what it's worth and they don't care. They want it gone and they don't want to pay a garbage collector.

Seriously, 9/10 times they're ready to throw the game in the garbage.
>>
>>4259002

>If someone's selling a game far below "eBay price" then they just don't know what the game is worth, simple as that

Or they might be trying to get rid of it quicker trading money for time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.