[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's fucking garbage, and it's supposed to be better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (23KB, 200x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 200x300px
>it's fucking garbage, and it's supposed to be better than the N64 version

Whoa, some other "great" games to try for N64?
>>
>>4257771
>some other "great" games to try for N64?

Not really no.
>>
>>4257771
I love you
You love me
We're a great big family
With a great big hug
And a kiss from me to you
The N64 has no games, buy a PS2.
>>
Could you be more of a piss baby? Just go play your faggot fps games on modern consoles
>>
Perfect Dark was great shooter. Weapons had dual functions, plenty of options with multiplayer, counter operative...etc.

But to answer your questions. Super Mario 64, Zelda MM & OoT, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Blast Corps, Banjo Kazooie, Goldeneye, #20. Jet Force Gemini
>>
>>4257771
Stay away from Rare garbage unless it's RC Pro Am and Captain Skyhawk.
>>
>>4258127
>#20. Jet Force Gemini
You forgot to post the rest of the list you had to copy from, you ignorant fuck.
>>
>>4258153
Ehh who cares? It's a flop console everyone gets the joke
>>
>>4257771
I haven't played it, but "better than the N64 version" isn't exactly a high bar to clear. Rare shitting out another turd isn't really shocking news.

>>4258127
Tetrisphere
>>
>>4257771
>>4258127
tfw have all these games
>>
File: logh1.png (2MB, 1198x891px) Image search: [Google]
logh1.png
2MB, 1198x891px
>be a child
>read in a magazine that Perfect Dark is the best game on the N64
>too poor to buy a copy

I always wanted to play it but never got the chance, don't tell me its shit you're going to ruin my long time expectations
>>
File: mysticalninja.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mysticalninja.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
God gave you a big, beautiful brain. Don't degrade it with FPS. Feed it something quality.
>>
>>4258197
Imagine Goldeneye, get rid of all the James Bond shit, imagine it's better in every regard, but the frame rate is borderline unplayable in multiplayer mode.

The X360 and XONE versions run at 1080p@60fps and have twin-stick controlls that have bee stanardized for console FPS titles since Halo

It's actually really really good, don't listen to obvious bait
>>
>>4258207
>God
ew christfag alert
>>
What is it about sonybrony console war threads in /vr/? Could swear looking at some of the replies in this thread that we're on /v/.
>>
>>4258243
TAKBIR BROTHER
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhWr3HkJMqQ
>>
>>4257771

no, go back to call of duty
>>
>>4258243
>He doesnt know he's a quantum entity spread out across the infinite dimensions.
>>
>>4258262
You're on 4chan.

When you drop the silly notion that vr and v are fundamentally different everything here will make more sense to you.
>>
>>4258272
Fuckin lol'd. Very gord, akhi. Still wrong guess though. For me, habibi, it would actually be something more like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD65K4VR6Lw
>>
>>4258262
Sony fanboys have always been like this, just ignore them and move on
>>
>>4257771
It's the best version and a great game, the N64 version is shit, though despite what anyone may say.
>>
>>4257771
OP is a cocksucking, spoon-demanding faggot.
>>
>>4258091
Doesn't really roll off the tongue
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.