[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started a playthrough of Terranigma probably last year then

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (360KB, 639x500px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
360KB, 639x500px
I started a playthrough of Terranigma probably last year then dropped it after an hour or so. Today I decided to continue on with it.
I'm in Tower 1, I've defeated every enemy, freed every spirit, gotten every magirock, but when I get to the top of the tower (pic related), there's no boss.
I dont think I beat him previously, but is it possible I did and forgot, or is there some glitch in the rom, or some other event i haven't triggered?
>>
Did you just get stuck at the tutorial area of the game?
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (55KB, 412x360px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
55KB, 412x360px
There's supposed to be a door there you've already entered. Go to the next towe, you nigger.
>>
Don't forget to go to the two secret locations before you leave.
>>
Also make sure you're playing with the NTSC patch, this is important.
>>
>>4249938
Why
>>
>>4250121
20% faster framerate
>>
>>4250124
Thats it? I though it was something else
>>
>>4250128
They also censored a hooker and a gambling place in the PAL version but there's no patch to bring them back.
>>
>>4249938
I patched mine, although when I go to ROM information in snes9x, it still says 50Hz Europe. Is that normal? I also got the patch that squeezes the text together better, which has worked
>>
>>4250138
I don't know, you could check the music tempo using an unpatched rom to see if it worked.
>>
>>4250138
I haven't used Snes9x for years, but from what I remember it has a function to see the rom header name at some point (I think it shows up when you boot the game?). If your rom has the NTSC patch, its header name will be TERRANIGMA USA.

Once you actually play the game unpatched and with the patch, it becomes super obvious just how slow it was before, especially when you get into the box/menu.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.