[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>on-rails shooter disguised as a photography game Is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: ReportCover.jpg (17KB, 309x237px) Image search: [Google]
ReportCover.jpg
17KB, 309x237px
>on-rails shooter disguised as a photography game
Is there anything more comfy than this?
>>
>>4247560
It's a lovely game. The problem is, there isn't much replay value once you've shot 'em all
>>
File: snap.gif (737KB, 250x283px) Image search: [Google]
snap.gif
737KB, 250x283px
>>4247565
Unless you play for score. Ever tried to beat the default hi-score on each stage?
It's also fun if you have someone else playing the game and compete to get the best rated shots of this or that monster.
But yeah it's rather short and it's a shame it doesn't have all 151 monsters.
>>
What I didn't like about it is that you can beat it in one sitting.
>>
>>4247615
Do you always post the same reaction image when you come into threads to complain about the other posters?
>>
>>4247624
Yeah, that's kinda how it is with rail shooter games, they usually don't take more than an hour to beat.
Of course, with Pokemon Snap it's even easier because you can't really lose. The flow of the game for a first time playing it blind would mean replaying levels more than once though. I remember on my very first time playing the game back then, it took me a few days to find all the secrets and rainbow road.
>>
>>4247636
You can't lose, but you do have to find secrets (i think) to unlock later levels
>>
File: Snap.jpg (137KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Snap.jpg
137KB, 640x480px
>>4247641
Yeah that's what I meant.
Levels need to be unlocked, I think only the first level doesn't have an alternate exit.
>>
File: d98.png (445KB, 1019x789px) Image search: [Google]
d98.png
445KB, 1019x789px
>>4247615
>hating on japanimals on an oriental basketweaving forum
>>
File: DEAL WITH IT.png (67KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
DEAL WITH IT.png
67KB, 666x666px
>>4247630
I spent good time on that image. You'd best save that shit and proliferate the fuck outta it.
>>
I never could find one of the pokes, Dragonite I think.
>>
Tried beating the hi-score on the levels. It's tougher than I thought.
Only managed to do it on the beach and the cave.
>>
>>4248327

throw 5 or so smokeballs in the whirlpool in the canyon level. It's easier to do it even by accident.
>>
Not a game. You can't lose
>>
>tfw the Wii U was the perfect console for a Snap sequel and it never happened
>>
>>4251032
>Nintendo in charge of being logical
>>
>>4250761
you can't "lose" in the traditional sense, but if you can't surpass the hi-score in each stage, you can't consider you've "won" either.
Also, filtered.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.