[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most overrated Linearvania? 1, Rondo, Bloodlines,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: castlevania-3.jpg (2MB, 1534x2100px) Image search: [Google]
castlevania-3.jpg
2MB, 1534x2100px
Is this the most overrated Linearvania? 1, Rondo, Bloodlines, even 4 were more fun desu.
>>
>even 4
What exactly are you implying?
>>
>>4246746
It's not even linear
>>
>>4246752
As opposed to non-linear (II, SotN, etc.)

>>4246749
4 is fun, but a tad too much on the casual side.
>>
File: 1454967551880.png (9KB, 346x344px) Image search: [Google]
1454967551880.png
9KB, 346x344px
>>4246746
>Linearvania
>>
>>4246746
The bait never ends.
>>
>>4246756
>4 is fun, but a tad too much on the casual side.
Rondo and Bloodlines are as well.
And they're all still great.
>>
>>4246809
Are they though? I no-missed 4 on my first try, while RoB and Bloodlines took some more practice for me to clear.

I'd say on the difficulty scale, Rondo > BL > 4.
>>
>desu
easiest way to spot a homosexual
"comfy" is another giveaway
>>
>>4246746
Probably. I mean, it's the only one to receive a cartoon, and everyone treats it as the holy grail even though it has more poor level design than good, especially if you take the "hard" route. 4 might be the next most overrated after 3.
>>
>>4246832
>4
>overrated
everyone here uses the resident evil arguement for why they don't like it.
>>
According to my ears the Japanese version is the fucking best.
>>
>>4246746
What the fuck are you talking about its non-linear with branching paths based on what level and character you choose. It has some of the best levels, enemies and music in the series. The only thing that breaks the game is Syfa and her homing orbs. Try playing it as only. Trevor with no upgrades.
>>
Listen to this and say it's overrated

https://youtu.be/KqyoTvZ5cOE
>>
>>4246817
Maybe we have different way to approach them. To me in terms of difficulty 4>Bloodlines>Rondo.
But regardless, I think we can agree 16bitvanias are easier than the NES ones, the exception was Dracula X on SNES
>>
>>4247128
Out of curiosity, what area of IV gave you trouble?
>>
>>4247326
I haven't played these games in a while, but I remember having trouble on the submerged city onwards, I think it was stage 3.
But the ones that gave me the most trouble were the last couple levels for sure.
On Bloodlines I had some trouble on the last stage, that fucking screen-tearing thing.
And Rondo is overall pretty easy, I don't remember dying repeatedly on that game.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.