[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anon i am not a expert in wonderswan and i can choose between

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (11KB, 160x244px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 160x244px
anon i am not a expert in wonderswan and i can choose between the original model for 27 bucks or the color model for 45

all the games are compatible for the color version? it really deserve it? or for the case just pick the original for play and its ok

can you help me?
>>
Classic WS games are compatible with WSC, but only some WSC games are compatible with classic WS. There's no way of knowing in the latter case except to try it and see.

It's not entirely dissimilar to how some GBC games were compatible with monochrome Game Boy. The difference here is that compatible GBC games were actually designed with that compatibility in mind, whereas some WSC games might incidentally work with classic WS hardware. With Game Boy, you have something called a dual-mode cartridge. This was usually a solid black cartridge, although color variations like PokeMon Gold and Silver exist. The black carts signified compatibility with classic GB. But WSC carts don't have any such indication of their compatibility.
>>
>>4237891
ok, thank you so much, i will pick the WSC.

I know the Game boy case but i dont know how works in this console, so rare for me, but looks interesting, lets see
>>
well, just pick the color version, i spent the evening playing densha de go.

thanks anon, can you recommended me some good geimus?
>>
>>4240507
>can you recommended me some good geimus?

There are a lot of ports. There's FF1, 2 and 4, Romancing SaGa, Golden Axe... Some of these are enhanced with extra content.

I believe the Mega Man Battle Network series made its debut on WSC.
>>
>>4240507
>geimus

By the way, that would be rendered geemu (ゲーム)
>>
>>4242064
wow, even Golden Axe, great, this looks omoshiroi! i beat all densha de go stages except Yamanote line without continues, but i will do it!
I am really excited with this console, is really light and enjoyable, always carry with me.
>>4242091
that was, sorry, i like that katakana translations ^_^v

well, lets continue the adventure
>>
>>4242804
>this looks omoshiroi!
Please stop.
>>
>>4242836
I think anon is genuinely Japanese this time.
>>
>>4243002
do you need to kbow japenese to own this console
>>
>>4243189
>do you need to kbow japenese to own this console

If you play RPGs. Although I suspect one could get through those with a rudimentary understanding of kana. It's not uncommon for a lot of items to use transliterated English terms.
>>
>>4237871
Crystal

>>4237891
Google
>>
Neogeo Pocket > Wonderswan > Gamegear > Lynx > Game.com > trash > any gameboy
>>
>>4243285
Neo Geo pocket is great. It's just a shame that there are only a handful of decent games.
>>
>>4243285
What about N-Gage?
>>
>>4243285
>this will get me reddit gold for sure!
>>
>>4243276
>Google

I don't believe anyone has documented such a thing, smartass.
>>
>>4244323
You could know instead of believe if you lrn2google
>>
File: Want_PSP_dock.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Want_PSP_dock.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>4237871
What games are you looking to play for the system? That may determine the system that best fit your needs.

The newer the type of system, the better the screen, but the battery life gets worse. The original system supposedly blurs with fast motion like the original Gameboy, but it lasts 40 hours on a single AA battery. I have a couple of SwanCrystal systems which has the best screen (I have not noticed any blurring with movement on Klonoa) but it only lasts 15 hours on a single AA battery. The Color system is in-between, pretty good screen with 20 hours of life on a single battery. The first reply >>4237891 explains the compatibility with games best.

If your Japanese reading comprehension is strong, then the library is there for you. If your Japanese is not up to snuff then maybe you can count the titles suitable for you on one hand. All of the games I have for it so far has all been the B&W titles since I am not interested in the Bandai properties like One Piece and Digimon. The only color game that interests me (outside the 2 amazing Wonderwitch games Dicing Knight and Judgement Silversword because those go for over $500USD each) is Final Fantasy 4.

I am just holding out for a flash cart for the Wonderswan because I want to play those two star Wonderwitch-made games but lack the money. The Flashmasta WS is currently out of stock and is my only hope at the moment.

I am having fun with the Wonderswan games, and I hope you enjoy delving into the system too. Just know the systems are relatively inexpensive, but the games are not.
>>
File: 1468164223351.png (359KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1468164223351.png
359KB, 640x628px
>>4247190
>PlayStation TV
>>
I too just bought a Wonderswan Color. I'm in the process of learning Japanese, so hopefully I'll be able to play some basic games. I got a One Piece fighting game, a couple Digimon games, and Chocobo's Mysterious Dungeon.
>>
>>4247190
Good to see you're spending your 'Tism Tokens responsibly.
>>
I think the Wonderswan does interface with the Pocketsation, but I do not have the accessory and do not know which games take advantage of that feature. Any ideas which games do?

>>4247210
They were on clearance for cheap and I cannot afford a Vita, but I heard they had a very good edition of Persona 4. Also, since I didn't play on portables being primarily a console and PC player back then, it is nice that it outputs to TV and I can sit back to play with a controller. The Vita is still really expensive at this time so I have to settle.

>>4247930
I try, it is not easy earning minimum wage and enjoy videogames. Like any hobby, they are expensive, and I try to budget, but I feel like I am still falling behind.
>>
>>4243845
he said trash
>>
Rivera: The Promised Land was first released for the WSC. It's slightly different to the later GBA version, but ultimately has less content. Still an extremely good game.
>>
File: 1.png (107KB, 570x348px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
107KB, 570x348px
>>4250132
I think the 8 bit portraits look better.
>>
>>4250140
found a good guide http://swan-of-wonders.weebly.com/
>>
>>4250140
Wonderswan is 16 bit
>>
>>4251114
Sure, my mistake.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.