[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's no way to play Street fighter Alpha 3 Upper in 384x224

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: vfXvJjp.jpg (78KB, 924x571px) Image search: [Google]
vfXvJjp.jpg
78KB, 924x571px
>>
Kill yourself.
>>
>>4233960
buy the arcade board?
>>
File: ASPECT-compress.png (151KB, 392x458px) Image search: [Google]
ASPECT-compress.png
151KB, 392x458px
You retarded millennial.
>>
File: mame sfa3.png (3MB, 1536x1120px) Image search: [Google]
mame sfa3.png
3MB, 1536x1120px
>>4233964
sadly it's a 480p Naomi board (Upper is not CPS-2)

>>4233967
I am aware that the pixels are not square (hence the title...)

The issue is the closest port is the Saturn port but it's cropped on the sides and all the other ports have serious issues.
PS1: dropped frames
Dreamcast: 480i/p and looks jagged to me.
PS2: "" and no extra modes
PSP: wrong resolution but close. However it includes some out of place characters.
>>
The Dreamcast version should be essentially identical to the Naomi version.
>>
>>4234021
Thanks Sir Babbage, you always have the best advice - you should have your own sticky.
>>
>>4234021
Isn't the DC version of Alpha 3 considered inferior to the Saturn?
>>
>>4234112
Something something they changed hitboxes and framedata shit that only concerns tourneyfags.
The sprites SEEM smaller on the DC but actually it's the screen resolution that's bigger.
>>
>>4234140
Actually, scratch that, I just saw a comparison video and the resolution is the same on the dreamcast, just the overscan areas are smaller.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdQ0ip9KJCE
>>
Has autism gone too far?
>>
>>4234176
lol yes, which is why I went with a desperation theme for the thread.

>>4234169
Nice video, thanks.
I guess maybe the PS2 version isn't all that bad after all.
I just can't get it to display in integer form of the original 384x224 4:3

I hate that the Naomi version went with 480p, though. Guess it had to do with the time when it was released.
>>
>>4234176
Sometimes I wonder why people get this way.

Who cares? I'd consider myself a "purist" and I don't get BTFO over minor shit like this. I literally go
>SD > CRT
>HD > LCD

That's it. That's as far as I go. These people are nuttier than trailmix.
>>
>>4235075
>play ganes
>find one you REALLY like
>have a weekend off
>discover the options available are subpar
>Look into it
>weekend over
>look into it another weekend.
>still no solutions.

muh autism.

Principle of charity
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principle_of_charity
>>
File: sesamedog.jpg (49KB, 450x345px) Image search: [Google]
sesamedog.jpg
49KB, 450x345px
>>4233960
his bed looks like an alligator in the thumbnail
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.