[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I wanted to use Gameboy Interface Software to play Gameboy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (941KB, 1560x2054px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
941KB, 1560x2054px
Hi, I wanted to use Gameboy Interface Software to play Gameboy Games in good Quality on my Gamecube, so I bought a Action Replay Disc and a Wisd Memory Card Adapter. The Disc Works, but not the SD Card. First I tried a Sandisc Micro SDHC Card (16gb) from SanDisk in an Kingston Micro SD Adapter. After no sign of functionality i tried a Kingston SDHC with 4GB; Again, nothing worked, do you whats wrong?
>>
You need to use a non-SDHC SD card.
>>
>>4230142
What this anon said. However, once you boot up your swiss.dol, you can swap out the SD card for an SDHC card. Source: I do this on the regular.
>>
I also tried a SanDisk Micro SD XC (128gb); It also didnt worked. What Kind of SD Card would probably work?
>>
File: 733_367200301.jpg (25KB, 454x604px) Image search: [Google]
733_367200301.jpg
25KB, 454x604px
could this work for example?
>>
>>4230173
Non-SDHC would be cards with a capacity of 2 GB or less. SDHC cards pushed the max capacity beyond that. It's a different architecture that isn't supported by older devices, and certain Chinese shit.

Some idiot on /vr/ keeps claiming these SD loaders are compatible with SDHC card, but they aren't as you've clearly demonstrated.

>>4230214
Bingo
>>
maybe OP is retarded and keeps formatting it with ntfs or some exFAT bullshit
>>
>>4230116
You don't need an AR disk, mate. Pretty sure I hacked my wii with just a usb and an sd.
>>
>>4231723
he's doing a gamecube thing here, playing game boy player (or maybe just an emulator off the card).
>>
>>4231738
Ah you're right, I should have read the OP twice.

Guy should just cough up the $30 for a wii.
>>
>>4230298
>Some idiot on /vr/ keeps claiming these SD loaders are compatible with SDHC card, but they aren't as you've clearly demonstrated.
It entirely a software problem on Datel's side with them not supporting anything higher than standard SD cards. Stuff like Swiss DOES support SD-HC/XC.

>>4231740
Can't use the GB Player with the Wii, which is the entire point of what they want to do. Honestly, if the have access to a softmodded Wii and certain games, I'd just skip the Action Replay all together and use a game exploit to boot to Swiss/GBI directly.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.