[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post here if you're part of the master race. Fuck Microsoft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: dc_boxes.jpg (38KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
dc_boxes.jpg
38KB, 500x333px
Post here if you're part of the master race.

Fuck Microsoft for killing the Dreamcast. Nearly 20 years after I still have this shit.
>>
>>4226184

Why MS? It was totally Sony that did it
>>
>>4226184
Master race? I'm part of the Console Master Race if that's what you mean, since I game on all platforms. PC Master Race? Fuck that, I don't want to be associated with a bunch of fat ugly bearded basement dwelling losers.

As for Microsoft, they had nothing to do with Dreamcast's demise. The piracy of Dreamcast games from the PC Master Race is what killed them. Who else has access to a CD burner? Who else makes money from pirated copies? PC Master Race does. But also there was other factors that led to the destruction of the Dreamcast. 32X and Sega CD add-ons was part of it, the other factor was pulling out support for the Sega Saturn in North America. It pissed off 3rd party developers.
>>
SEGA had it coming, they deserved divine punishment for their hubris.
>>
>>4226249
Consolecucks can't be master race since they are dumb enough to pay for a DRM'd computer that can only play videogames.

>As for Microsoft, they had nothing to do with Dreamcast's demise.
He's probably referring to Peter Moore's decision to discontinue it, then quit Sega for Microsoft.

But who cares, Sega is better off currently as a computer publisher than they were as a console manufacturer, considering all the mismanagement that occurred after their only successful console.
>>
>>4226330
>complaining about DRM
>obviously a poorfag/pirate
Pirate Cucks Masturbating Fags like yourself need to KYS.
>>
File: working_class_scum.jpg (139KB, 1000x760px) Image search: [Google]
working_class_scum.jpg
139KB, 1000x760px
>>4226368
>PCMF
>can't even get the acronym right

Don't you know the only way to be rich is to never spend your money? Stupid, stupid consolecucks.
>>
>>4226330
>Sega is better off currently as a computer publisher than they were as a console manufacturer,
Sega's biggest contribution to the industry was funding the Total War series.
>>
>>4226384
False. To get rich is to make money you dumb idiot. Luckily for me, I got plenty of money to spend. Unlike poorfags like yourself who feels the need to save every dime. What's the matter? Does McDonald's not pay you enough? Are you struggling to pay bills or necessities? LOL $100 may seem like a lot to you, but with my income level, it looks like $1 to me. You lose Poorfag Cuck Masturbating Retard.
>>
Microsoft first partnered with Sega then screwed them over by releasing their own console. This is why the Xbox is the successor to the Dreamcast.

Microsoft first politely asks how your stuff works then they copy you and force you out of business. They did this to a number of guys,
>>
Dreamcast is the last real console. I'm a PC guy but still own a DC.

BTW
The moron gamers these days can't even tell that a PS4 is just junk laptop from 2013. The DC is really just an off-the-shelf computer but it's not some junk like consoles are today - put together from crap which they couldn't sell to the PC market because of the quality. If a part doesn't pass the mark for PC it ends up in some faggot's console.
>>
>>4226184
Microsoft killing Sega?
Are you retarded?
You can blame Sony, Nintendo and Sega themselves for it
>>
sony killed the dreamcast with the inflated ps2 prerelease specs
>>
>>4226184
>Fuck Microsoft for killing the Dreamcast
You mean SEGA
>>
>>4227441
DC died because the hardware was subpar
>>
>>4227441
Microsoft was the final stab.
>>
>>4227441
Don't forget sending a plant (Bernie Stolar) to sabotage their western division.
>>
>>4227441
Sony was already killing Sega and their consoles with the first Playstation. PS2 was just the last nail in the coffin.
>>
>>4227441
They killed them earlier with Bernie Stolar and "The Saturn is not our future", and not bringing over all the 2D games in Japan
>>
>>4226184
RIP ;_;7
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5xqiapi_oY
>>
File: 1503954983.png (37KB, 870x545px) Image search: [Google]
1503954983.png
37KB, 870x545px
>>4226453
Get a load of this wagecuck butthurt over being too spooked to pirate.

Have fun working for the same shit I get for free, you stupid faggot.
>>
>>4229370
literally this
>>
>>4226453
You got too ragey and emotional. Now he comes off looking like the winner.
>>
>>4226330
People like to shit on Peter Moore, but he brought SoA out of its Stolar depression and wasn't afraid to call SoJ out on their shit.
>>
ea killed the dreamcast
>>
>>4226184
DC kill 64DD and OGxbox kill DC.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.