[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best totally bonkers racing games that don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

What are the best totally bonkers racing games that don't take anything seriously from the 90s? Big Red Racing is one of those that are very close to my heart. I loved the demo's Japan map and we played it for hours and hours with friends.
>>
File: world rally fever.webm (3MB, 319x233px) Image search: [Google]
world rally fever.webm
3MB, 319x233px
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
BRR was amazing. I loved all the different types of vehicules. Also fucking off the course to explore the terrain around was amazing at the time.

I also liked B.C Racers and Street Racers.
>>
>>4222991
man, i played the shit out of that game on MPlayer
>>
What's the best version of Street Racers?
>>
Beetle Adventure Racing on its surface just appears to be a typical racer where you drive the new VW bugs, but play it just a little bit and you realize how clownshoes it can get. Screams of pained horror as you drive through tiki huts, an alien flying saucer stuck within an icy cavern, and a tacky Halloween themed course are all just a few examples of the silliness that awaits you.
>>
>>4222991
loved the demo of this game
>>
>>4222991
looks lame but an awesome game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22ImZtrmHho
>>
File: rally_hi_t1.jpg (237KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
rally_hi_t1.jpg
237KB, 640x480px
Well there's Road Rash and the totally-a-racing-game Carmageddon. Also I think there are quite a bit of non-perspective racing games that fits the bill.
>>
>>4223306
Fucking hell! I played Viper Racing around the time when 1999 turned into 2000. It was pretty tricky in the simulation mode if I remember correctly.
>>
>>4223034
>BRR was amazing. I loved all the different types of vehicules. Also fucking off the course to explore the terrain around was amazing at the time.

Indeed. I loved all the clever nods to the movies. Like the bus on the cliff from Italian Job.
>>
most crazy most beautiful most awe inspiring ever
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-lVyYtkgRY
>>
Not reeeeeally this category but Deathkartz came up in my mind and it was a fun futuristic drive and shoot -thing. Too bad no one remembers it so it's hard to come by.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBggiaVCOLg
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.