[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which /vr/ Mario Kart is the best, and why? >inb4 some autist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Mario Kart VR.jpg (1MB, 1588x2350px) Image search: [Google]
Mario Kart VR.jpg
1MB, 1588x2350px
Which /vr/ Mario Kart is the best, and why?

>inb4 some autist says CTR, Diddy Kong Racing, or some other kart racer
That's not what I asked. I'm only asking about these two.
>>
Super because coins made a lot of sense in a Mario kart racer

Better music, looks nicer. Koopa.
>>
>>4220106
I liked Super more. I don't even know exactly why, but 64 felt... like many 64 games did: empty. The tracks were big, but felt empty. The whole game felt big but empty for me, while Super felt more compact but cramped and fun.
>>
>>4220106
Super. Courses were more interesting and the controls were better. Handling was so slippery in MK64.
>>
I kind of think it's funny that the SNES was the only time F-Zero and Mario Kart have been on the same console where Mario Kart ended up being the more skill indexed of the two.
>>
Crucify me, but MK64 is far superior.
>>
>>4220112
>The tracks were big, but felt empty.
Maybe it's how it feels to you, but tracks on MK64 have actually more stuff than tracks on SMK.
>>
>>4220106
MK64 was superior in every way except that you could just hang back, pick up a powerful weapon because of the handicap system and then zap the leader and win on the final lap... so pretty pointless playing.

So the winner in DoubleDash
>>
>>4220154
THIS
>>
SNES had much better controls.
>>
>>4220165
You have to be joking.
>>
>>4220106
Super because of vastly superior track design.
>>
The only thing im sure is that the rainbow road on 64 is the worst rainbow road ever. The SNES version is hundreds of times better in every aspect
>>
MK64 is better. Racing is more fun in 3D and going up and down hills is rad.
>>
>>4220126
I agree. Super is fun but it handles horribly MK64 is sloppy too, but at least it didn't have half the screen crunched by a map.
>>
SNES version was pretty lame to be honest. You could hit them then 3 seconds later they would catch up with you.

N64 had better much and better tracks in my opinion.
>>
>>4220106
64 was much more enjoyable to play. The whole 3d thing felt like a lie to me lol. The maps had a lot less limits in 64 due to the graphics actually being 3d, which was much more immersive to me as a kid. I would take a bullet for either though.
>>
>>4220106
Super Mario Kart doesn't have drift.
>>
>>4220179
Are you fucking high?
>>
SNES all day erry day
No i don't have a lot of friends
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.