[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heya, guys, how's your new old Starcraft? I always wanted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Adjutant_SC1_HeadAnim1.gif (63KB, 60x56px) Image search: [Google]
Adjutant_SC1_HeadAnim1.gif
63KB, 60x56px
Heya, guys, how's your new old Starcraft?

I always wanted to be a good player in Starcraft but I was unhappy to learn that it requires mad mouse movements.
>>
APM, actions per minute. The key to move from your 20 APM to 600 APM is to use your left hand for keyboard shortcuts. Careful with the red bull cans, you will end up in the EM.
>>
>>4219740
what red bull cans?
>>
>>4219740
Redbull is garbage anyway. Also you don't need to up to 600 APM. Literally that's like 90% wasted clicks anyway.
Telling your unit to move to some spot 9 times in a second isn't doing anything more than telling them to move to that spot once. Similarly if you're micro'ing for position, clicking rapidly back and fourth is rarely going to do anything unless said unit/group is extremely fast at responding and completing said movements and only matters if it's to outmatch another players micro to exploit range differences.
>>
How do I win in Norad II mission?
>>
>>4223118
Either push through the northern path with a lot of Siege Tanks and use your Starport units or lifted-off buildings to reveal Sunken Colonies in the fog of war or just make a lot of Dropships and Wraiths and push them through the Spore Colonies and land Raynor and 2 SCVs on the beacon. Make sure to use the equipment surrounding Norad II from the start of the mission to repair the battlecruiser and maybe lay down some Missile Turrets in the clearing.
>>
>>4223272
> with a lot of Siege Tanks
There aren't any, there are only Goliaths.
So far I'm trying to kill colonies with Raynor on the northern path, let his HP to get as low so he could run away and quickly repair him with 2 SCVs.
>>
>>4223329
Then I misremembered. In that case, just make a fuckton of Goliaths (from like 3-4 Factories) and repair them between Sunken clusters.
>>
>get the free version of SC:BW PTR
>control groups don't work right, other assorted bugs
>oh well, at least I don't have to force-kill the exe once before playing
>steady updates and improvements, breaks custom maps and even a few pro maps don't seem to want to work
>now I suddenly need a login to play singleplayer
>uninstall.exe
>install SC:BW from iso's, use generated key
>patch to 1.17 to remove rainbow colors
I was halfway tempted to get the remastered version, but if they are gonna fuck over people who don't give a shit about multiplayer then I'm not giving them a dime.
>>
>>4223712
>Blizzard wants me to pay once again for the game I paid twenty years ago
>>
>>4225548
I don't give a shit about that, I don't like them wanting me to sign in to play single player. There's no point.
>>
>>4223118
Just spam zillions of marines, get like 3-4 barracks and pump them out constantly, sweep the board.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.