[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If this game starred DK with Dixie instead of Kiddy, this would've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: DKC3_Cover.jpg (831KB, 1121x800px) Image search: [Google]
DKC3_Cover.jpg
831KB, 1121x800px
If this game starred DK with Dixie instead of Kiddy, this would've been regarded as the best entry

You know its true
>>
Yeah, maybe. It is an undeniable truth that Kiddie Kong sucks.
>>
Kiddy sucks but Donkey is the worst character to play as in the whole trilogy.

Seriously, the difference in speed and handling between Donkey and every other character is mind boggling.

Maybe a non-shit Donkey would be better than Kiddy, but if it's a choice between him and DKC1 Donkey then I'm picking Kiddy every time.
>>
I don't know, there's something adventurous about pirate levels and entering foggy forests. DKC3 has you playing around sawmills, cabins and more of the same from DKC1 (water, icy terrain).
>>
>>4216853
I'm tired of the "Kiddy is the only thing wrong with DKC3" meme
>>
>>4217242
Well of course he's not the only thing wrong, but he's the most glaringly obvious chink in the game's armor.
>>
>>4217343
>>>/pol/
>>
>>4217926
Please tell me you're trolling.
>>
In all fairness the level design of 3 is far less fast-paced than that of the first 2 games. Lots of waiting around and mild puzzle solving. Swapping out Kiddy for DK wouldn't change that. I still love the game and I play the through the entire trilogy at least once a year, but I am well aware that 3 is the weakest of the bunch.

On a positive note, I feel that 3 has the best boss fights in the trilogy and the overworld map was incredible for the time. I kind of wish they had given you the option to choose between K3 and Razor Ridge like they did with Mechanos and Cotton Top Cove, but it's still awesome.

Also who can forget the cheat for Christmas mode?
>>
Kiddy looks stupid but he is fun to control.
>>
I think DKC3 is great but it still may not be comparable to DKC2
>>
Only massive shitters don't like this game
>>
>>4217242
>>4217343
He's really not. There's a ton of faults to the game that make it unplayable for me.
But I won't deny that a removal of kiddie kong would make me more lenient.
>>
This game had a real problem with its sound effects and music constantly cutting eachother off. Not a single time did I ever hear the coin sound after completing a bonus room.
>>
Only if DK and Dixie fucked.
>>
>>4216853

no it wouldn't. I love 3, but 2 is better. Also, a lot more people played 2 growing up since the SNES was in it's last days when 3 was released and everyone had moved on to the next gen. systems.
>>
>>4216853
>starred DK

God no he's the worst character in his own fucking game.
>>
>>4222949
that's why you don't play using emulators
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.