[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

face it. Playstation was the ultimate cool kid console. If y

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: large.jpg (51KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
51KB, 858x536px
face it. Playstation was the ultimate cool kid console. If you had one you were cool kid that everyone wanted to hang around with.

Check out this rad jam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8itY9v0OOU

now I'm buggin....buggin.

Nintendopes can't relate, they are too busy using their 3 pronged controllers as dildos

>OHHHHHHHHHH!!!

That's the sound of your downfal nintendrones

Uhhh,

more like Nintendildos.

OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*DJ SCRATCH*
>>
>>4213537
The PlayStation mystique and aesthetic was certainly very cool from 1995-1997. I will agree with that.

The ultimate? I don't know about that. The Neo-Geo AES would be pretty far up there. Or is it the Ultimate Rich Kid system?

>Sega Nomad
>Saturn w/ imported titles
>Dreamcast on 9.9.99

All contenders. My vote would be for the Dreamcast, especially if you got it with Soul Calibur. The cool kids who had that year long head start on the PS2 enjoyed an era of gaming only those few understand. When the PS2 finally came out the "cool kids" who already had a Dreamcast were unimpressed with launch games like DOA 2 Hardcore or SF EX 3. They were more excited for Shenmue.
>>
>>4213537
ps1 was the poorfag console.
like yeah it was better than the n64 in the long run, but usually you went to n64 for multiplayer.
>>
>>4213554
>ps1 was the poorfag console.
Not at first. In 1995 it was a richfag system with no gaems.
>>
>>4213549
It's true but only one kid I knew had a dreamcast. He had Crazy Taxi, Sonic Adventure, and Deadly Skies which just felt like an Ace Combat ripoff at the time.

I was much more impressed by Syphon Filter where you could action roll through glass panes, snipe people off balconies and light people on fire with a tazer.

I'm sure people who knew what they were doing could get things out of the Dreamcast that no other console gamers could, but in your average schoolyard, the Dreamcast wasn't that huge.
>>
>>4213564
>but only one kid I knew had a dreamcast.
Well that was what made him the cool kid, wasn't it?
>average schoolyard
Ah, so you were an actual kid. Dreamcast was a teenagers console.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.