[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aside from being ugly and having awful load times, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Zeldas Adventure.jpg (145KB, 945x925px) Image search: [Google]
Zeldas Adventure.jpg
145KB, 945x925px
Aside from being ugly and having awful load times, it's not THAT bad. This game is easily the best of the CD-i trilogy, and it feels the most like a classic Zelda game. If you can persist through the load times and bad voice acting, you'll find that it's actually a tolerable game. Obviously its not on par with the rest of the series, but it's not as bad as people make it out to be either.
>>
Who cares. It might not be as bad as they say but it's still subpar.
>>
File: Zelda vs Zeldas Adventure.jpg (432KB, 1611x702px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda vs Zeldas Adventure.jpg
432KB, 1611x702px
At least it follows the classic Zelda format.
>explore on overworld from a top-down perspective
>kill enemies and gather rupees to buy items
>use items to reverse the overworld (the ladder and the candle even make an appearance)
>explore dungeons and kill bosses to collect sacred triangles
>final showdown with Ganon
>>
>>4210879
You only pretend to like it because it's obscure and you're a hipster numale.
>>
>>4210884
Like that matters. When the CDi games were made, Zelda 3 had been out a whopping one year at most in America. There wasn't even an established format yet.
>>
>>4211336
So it was ahead of its time?
>>
>>4210889
You just hate it because the internet told you to.
>>
I think Zelda's Adventure is a good game. Fight me.
>>
>>4210879
>>4210884
It's a sub-par game, but I do like the silly digitized actors/puppet sprites. I mean, it really doesn't fit a zelda game, but it combined with the ambient sounds that make up most of the game's soundtrack make for an interesting experience. But that's about it.
>>
It's definitely not good, but when you consider how many god-awful, broken, unplayable games exist, its still probably better than most games
>>
>>4213514
Why isn't this the sticky?
>>
There's nothing wrong with FoE or WoG.

>the games were in development before LTTP or LA were even released, the only references they used were the first two Zelda games and the cartoon

>CD-i couldn't handle horizontal scrolling, and it took a miracle to get it working

>some no name Russian company took all the credit for it, despite only doing the cutscenes

>Nintendo's only input was making sure Link and Zelda were on model in the packaging artwork

Don't believe in the lies James Rolfe or PBG keep telling you, folks.
>>
>>4214000
They aren't great, but they're definitely better than Litil Divil, which is the only CD-i game I can think of that has similar gameplay.
>>
>>4214000
Those games were awful. Zelda's Adventure is the only good one.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.