[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This might be too meta and if so I'm sorry but I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: ranger-x-usa.png (344KB, 358x500px) Image search: [Google]
ranger-x-usa.png
344KB, 358x500px
This might be too meta and if so I'm sorry but I'm genuinely curious. I've noticed a lot of crossboard traffic between /vr/ and /m/ which makes sense considering both boards like stuff from 20-40 years ago and share common themes like pic related, so I'm wondering what are some of the other boards you all post on? Also to keep it on topic with retro games how do the boards tie in with your interest in retro video games?
>>
>>4204754
Well not /v/ that's for sure. /vg/ sometimes but the neo-geo general is obviously more KoF oriented than anything else.
>>
>>4204754
>ranger x
Nice!
Ranger X and Bloodlines and Alisia Dragoon are the 3 best looking games on Genesis. In my opinion.
>>
>>4204754
I have kept my status as a lurker in most boards and only post in /vr/ since I saw it from the start and I could feel truly "inside" of the community.
Apart of this I do lurk in basically only /jp/ and the homebrew general in /vg/. ocassionally some other stuff if I feel like it but not really a regular of other boards.
>>
Honestly /m/ is my other main board. Sometimes I'll travel to /r9k/ or /pol/ to see how the most infamous boards are doing and what the latest memes are, but otherwise I mainly stick to /m/ and /vr/.
>>
>>4204754
Excellent game, fàm.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0RwBJPtEGw

I try to join every retro /a/nime thread.
>>
File: SRW1.jpg (69KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
SRW1.jpg
69KB, 500x574px
I check out /m/ every now and then, but mostly SRW threads (and only sometimes, I don't understand what they're talking about most of the time, I think they play some kind of unofficial doujin SRW game with Touhou characters).
And when Shin Godzilla came out I was checking out their Godzilla thread to see if there was any rip of the movie available, while trying to avoid spoilers.
I also check out /jp/'s non-idol music thread.
>>
File: mazingerac.png (19KB, 240x384px) Image search: [Google]
mazingerac.png
19KB, 240x384px
/m/ and /vr/ are my two main boards as well. /vr/ games actually got me into /m/ stuff in the first place. My first real introduction to mecha anime was playing the Mazinger, Macross and Gundam arcade games in MAME.
>>
File: bangaio.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bangaio.webm
3MB, 640x480px
bump
>>
Mostly /int/ out of habit, /his/ and a bit of /m/. I stopped following the new stuff halfway through 6th gen so this is the only gaming board I care about.
>>
>>4207597
Wat gam
>>
File: bangaio.png (2MB, 912x1192px) Image search: [Google]
bangaio.png
2MB, 912x1192px
>>4207778
Bakuretsu muteki Bangai-O
>>
>>4204754
>I'm wondering what are some of the other boards you all post on?
Only /pol/. I think that age is a part in it. 4chan is my "social network". I don't have time for all the facebook/twitter bullshit. 4chan is simple, and takes the personal aspect out of postings in most places. I enjoy that. It helps keep people honest. This has been a great board for me. I got into pc gaming in the late 90s. When that happened my n64 and psx got boxed up. Still have both, and both still work. The games on these 2 systems have outlasted the PC. At this point in time, I can think of a handful of PC titles that are worthwhile. There is more available to me for my consoles and at a cheaper price point then ever.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.