[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... i just ordered some of those N64 boards to make repros,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

So... i just ordered some of those N64 boards to make repros, i wanna make me a Sin & Punishment so i can finally play it on original hardware.

I just need help finding a good label i can put on the cart, i just cant find a decent picture or scan i can print, i have access to a really nice HP color laser printer so thats not an issue.

TLDR need help finding a Sin & Punishment cart label.
>>
>>4199801
>i wanna make me a Sin & Punishment so i can finally play it on original hardware
Just get a flashcart, you tit.
>>
>>4199827
here it comes, the krizz shills wanting me to drop 200 instead of just 40 in 3 games.
>>
fuck... i was looking for it under the japanese game, but i just found it under the Murrican translation.

nevermind then, deleting the thread.
>>
File: file.jpg (148KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
148KB, 640x480px
https://www.retrogamecases.com/shop/n64-cartridge-labels/sin-and-punishment/
>>
For what it's worth, the Chinese ED64 plus can be had for about 50 if you want a flash cart down the road. I have one and I've had no issues so far. Only downside is you have to hold in reset a few seconds for the games to save before you power off. But that's pretty minor. The largest games only take about 10-20 seconds to load, which isn't bad either.

I fully support making repros for translated game so etc for original hardware, I've made a few myself. It's nice to have translated games on a physical cart. And I own flashcarts for most of my systems.
>>
>>4199829
it starts with one game then leads into others and next thing you know you've spent more on games than a flashcart costs
>>
>>4199829
Flashcarts have a few more features than just running the game. RTC support, gameshark support, better management of game saves and transfer pak backups.
>>
The game was actually released. Why not buy that?
>>
>>4199829
Get a cheap Chinese flashcart for $80.
>>
>>4199801
Why would you need to make a repro of Sin and Punishment? Only some of the menu text and subtitles are in Japanese, the entire game is fully playable to someone who only speaks English and you don't miss out on any of the (batshit insane) story.

Just buy the official release and save your repro boards for games where you actually need a translation to know what's going on.
>>
>>4200676
Yeah what the fuck, S&P is fully playable for English speakers. This is actually the stupidest fucking game to do this for, it's not even rare
>>
>>4199829
>200
What 3rd world currency is that? You can get a flash cart for a fraction of that. In fact the repro cards you want to get are probably flash carts.
>>
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.