[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Objective list from best to worst. Path of Radiance Shadows of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: Original_Marth1.png (159KB, 377x408px) Image search: [Google]
Original_Marth1.png
159KB, 377x408px
Objective list from best to worst.
Path of Radiance
Shadows of Valentia
Radiant Dawn
Genealogy of the Holy War
New Mystery of the Emblem
Blazing Sword
Sacred Stones
Binding Blade
Conquest
Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light
Mystery of the Emblem
Revelation
Shadow Dragon
Thracia
Birthright
>>
>>4194813
Hello, newfriend.
Here on /vr/ - Retro Games, all consoles and games for consoles that were released after the Sega Dreamcast are considered "not retro", and therefore are not allowed to be talked about. Please delete this thread and recreate it on one of 4chan's other video game boards, including /v/ - Video Games, /vg/ - Video Game Generals, and /vp/ - Pokemon. Thank you for visiting.
>>
you try the gaiden remake?
turned out bretty gud, not like awakening if you're one of those guys that gets butthurt about that.
>>
>>4195475
derp
somehow didn't see it up there..
but yeah it's a pretty neat remake.
core game is still there, they just expanded on it.
>>
>>4194813
You forgot Thracia 776 it belongs at the top of the list
>>
>birthright below awakening

why do people do this

birthright is literally exactly the same but with balanced pair ups and slightly more variety in maps

is the story meme amongst nu fire emblem players really that strong? The only ones with good stories aren't even in fucking english, everything else is anime trope garbage that is carried by great gameplay
>>
File: 1490759567664.jpg (62KB, 468x583px) Image search: [Google]
1490759567664.jpg
62KB, 468x583px
>>4194813
>the best retro FE ranks second to last
>the worst retro FE's remake ranks second
impressivly terrible list
>>
>>4197805
>everything else is anime trope garbage that is carried by great gameplay
Never has a truer statement been made.
>>
Return to /v/ where you can infect one another with the multitude of diseases you all carry.
>>
>>4198097
Did you even play any of the games besides the 3DS ones?
>>
>>4194813
>>4195475
Is Shadow of Valentia good or not? I heard it's terrible
>>
>>4198559
From what I've seen, older fans seem to like it a lot, while people who grew up on Awakening, Fates, etc dislike it for the lack of marriage and kids system.
>>
If I have a non-hacked 3DS and I'm interested in FE games, which ones (remakes) from the DS/3DS library are worth playing?
>>
gotta love it when some pretentious wad of self admiration lists their tastes as "objective"
>>
File: qualitymapdesign.png (14KB, 516x467px) Image search: [Google]
qualitymapdesign.png
14KB, 516x467px
>>4198559
it's a really well done remake of a not very good game
>>
BETTER QUESTION THAN OP's

>Who is the best pairing for story and battle?
the pegasus chick and wyvern guy were OP as fuck in Sacred Stones
>>
File: 5-2vdjq6q.jpg.png (57KB, 830x863px) Image search: [Google]
5-2vdjq6q.jpg.png
57KB, 830x863px
>>4199051
that's what happens if you run into one of those guys that chase you across the map.
here's the story version
>>
>>4199427
no it's a story map from chapter 1 right before sofia castle. they reuse the same map with different enemy placement like 3 times.
>>
File: 1491455093375.jpg (120KB, 900x680px) Image search: [Google]
1491455093375.jpg
120KB, 900x680px
>>4198839
>I have a non-hacked 3DS
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.