[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, /vr/. Would you consider the Full Throttle / Day of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: ben.gif (422KB, 528x396px) Image search: [Google]
ben.gif
422KB, 528x396px
Hey, /vr/. Would you consider the Full Throttle / Day of the Tentacle c̶r̶a̶p̶p̶y̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶s̶h̶ HD remakes worth it for the concept art galleries alone (if you're into that kind of thing)?

They're on sale on GOG now.
>>
File: Bloom County.jpg (87KB, 960x898px) Image search: [Google]
Bloom County.jpg
87KB, 960x898px
>>4193675
How many times are you going to fish for other people's opinions, dumbass? BUY THEM IF YOU LIKE THEM, DON'T BUY THEM IF YOU DON'T LIKE THEM.
I don't know how the world went so wrong to welcome little shits like you who can't form your own god damn opinions and just do what you want to. How hard is it for you to look at something and say, "Oh, man, I like the look of this. I think I can drop $x for that."? But you can't fucking do that, you have to consult an image board where people talk about games made over a decade ago in hopes that you'll be spending your money correctly according to popular opinion.
I hate you people. You all make me fucking sick. How the fuck do you go through life? It's gotta be pretty fucking sad to try and wonder what you should eat today, you might not have everyone's approval.

Leave forever. You don't belong here. It's obvious you're in this for the 'cool' status. Fuck off and infect some other hobby with your bullshit.
>>
File: struggle.gif (205KB, 840x432px) Image search: [Google]
struggle.gif
205KB, 840x432px
>>4193936
btfo'd, underrated, (you), based anon, 10/10, would finally acknowledge worth if dad, etc. Multi-paragraph mental breakdowns are an amusing bonus of this board, but I was mostly looking for actual opinions; let me pointlessly rephrase:

Say you already own and like the games, you are aware of ScummVM to bypass modern system issues and you don't really care for the updated visuals of these particular versions: are they though worth owning for the bonus materials (galleries, commentary "tracks") alone, or is it just the concept art galleries from pre-catastrophe mixnmojo.com and a 2-hour recording of a drunk Tim Schaffer jerking himself off?
>>
>>4194124
Never worth buying something for art/commentary etc when that has almost surely been ripped and uploaded online.
>>
>strikethrough works on 4chan

You've changed my m̶i̶s̶e̶r̶a̶b̶l̶e̶,̶ ̶p̶a̶t̶h̶e̶t̶i̶c̶ life, OP.
>>
>>4194140
I've been banned for posting strikethroughs as "unicode abuse" before, FYI.
>>
>>4194145
Yikes
>>
>>4193675
>crappy

The Full Throttle remake looks beautiful. Sorry you're so hung up on jaggy pixels as the pinnacle of art that you can't appreciate it.
>>
>>4194124
From what I understand, it's not quite 'drunk Tim Schaffer jerking himself off'. I haven't bought them because I refuse to send any support to the man since the debacle with Psychonauts 2. A buddy of mine bought them and while he liked the galleries, he never listened to the commentary on anything. However, I'd suggest listening to pieces parts here and there on youtube and then purchasing if you like what you hear.
>>
>>4193675
You can go back to the original graphics pretty easily.
>>
>>4193675
if you're into that kind of thing, sure. i bought dott for full price just because i didn't feel like installing scummvm and i'm still okay with it. kind of dumb though since i just turned the graphics to classic almost immediately anyway.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.