[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how many of you have played through tournament mode with 7 other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

how many of you have played through tournament mode with 7 other people?

Did you win?
>>
>>4193085

yes.

Also Yes
>>
>>4193085
My step brother set up a tournament for his birthday one year. He gave himself Ryu and picked who everyone else got to use. Since I was the best with Chun Li and worst at Guile, he assigned Chun to one of his friends who was new and stuck me with Guile. The whole thing was just so he could win and feel special.

I taught the friend how to use Chun and brushed up on my Guile. Right off he lost to both of us, stormed off and the rest of the afternoon I just played random SF matches with his friends.
>>
No but I've played ST in real tournaments.

No I've never won an ST tournament.
>>
>>4193204
typical "birthday PMS"
one time at a sleepover we a MKII snes setup and we weren't allowed to use special moves against birthday boy
>>
File: Non Mutant Bebop arcade.gif (38KB, 312x318px) Image search: [Google]
Non Mutant Bebop arcade.gif
38KB, 312x318px
>>4193265
Faggots like this disconnect controllers when they're losing.
>>
>>4193265
Yup, it was pretty funny to me. Never did like the guy, but I'm still friends with a couple of his old friends.
>>
>>4193085
> Not Turbo.

pffft.
>>
File: Fatal Fury 2.jpg (60KB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
Fatal Fury 2.jpg
60KB, 640x467px
Speaking about console-only modes, I love Elimination mode on FF2 for SNES. You choose all available characters in the game in a custom order, and the 2nd player does the same, then you play until last man standing. It's like a huge tournament of just 2 players. Leaving your best characters for last is a good strategy, but it also depends on if the 2nd player doesn't choose his best character first and wipe out your entire list.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.