[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we PLEASE stop shilling bad games just because they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: what the fuck.png (154KB, 683x374px) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck.png
154KB, 683x374px
Can we PLEASE stop shilling bad games just because they're obscure. This game has easily been the worst experience for me in a while
>>
No. Get over it.
>>
>>4188591
That wiki is hardly even worked on by anyone from 4chan anymore OP you're better off asking leddit and I don't mean that in the usual insulting way most people do here, they've seriously been the main contributors to that wiki for years now.
>>
>>4188591
I thought it was alright. Specially love the haunted mansion level.
>>
>>4188591
>we
That wiki is 100% run by redditors using the 4chan board name in order to shill whatever the hell is out there/paid for. And I mean redditors as in the actual ones and not some brand of newfag.
>>
Wikies run from this place have always had this problem, regardless of Reddit.

I remember when the PSP was a year old and the retards here tried to genuinely pitch every mediocre multiplatform shovelware as a good game. Some people just live in a bubble and don't understand that a recommendations page is supposed to give them highlights, not some bullshit they found somewhere.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (79KB, 885x341px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
79KB, 885x341px
>>4188701
>using the 4chan board name in order to shill whatever the hell is out there/paid for.
I wish it were that but the reality is that it's been coopted by people who don't even know what /v/ is.
>>
Clearly we should go into that wiki and start adding joke entries.
>>
Ah. The thing with these lists is that they aren't really going into detail what makes the game great. It's more a list of:
>games that aren't bad because you can play them start to finish
Also notice how only the graphics are mentioned?

Also any sort of compilation picture posted frequently has many, many issues. I've seen some for modern 3ds/vita games and 90% of those games alone are inferior ports or reskins of existing games avaible anywhere else.
>>
>>4188591
We had a chart thread the other day, those are better for recs.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.