[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The emperor demands a Caesar III thread on /vr/. You have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: Image1.jpg (52KB, 400x292px) Image search: [Google]
Image1.jpg
52KB, 400x292px
The emperor demands a Caesar III thread on /vr/.

You have 3 hours to comply.
>>
The Emperor fornicates with bovines
>>
I WANT TO BECOME A LION TAMER!
>>
File: 1380169514190.jpg (14KB, 241x210px) Image search: [Google]
1380169514190.jpg
14KB, 241x210px
I just realized that I have owned this game at least 15 years and I still can't beat Lugdunum despite trying to beat this game every goddamn year.
>>
File: Image1.jpg (32KB, 400x292px) Image search: [Google]
Image1.jpg
32KB, 400x292px
Enough! You will mock Caesar no more!
>>
File: C3 Lugdunum.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C3 Lugdunum.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>4187181

Lugdunum is tough but almost entirely due to the horrible terrain (difficult to farm, hard to distribute, most standard ways of building houses are blocked by rocks/water/natives)

If there's anything in particular giving you trouble, just ask.
>>
>>4188351
>If there's anything in particular giving you trouble, just ask.
How does one raise the prosperity rating? I have met the other ratings and the required population but can't seem to raise the prosperity rating high enough.
>>
File: Pharaoh_Coverart.png (229KB, 300x376px) Image search: [Google]
Pharaoh_Coverart.png
229KB, 300x376px
>>4187964

You may be an Emperor, but I am a living GOD!
>>
>>4188351
>that aqueduct
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!
>>
File: Tarsus Palaces.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Tarsus Palaces.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>4188867

Prosperity is capped by the average quality of your housing. Every tent will bring it right down while every Villa will boost it very high. For Lugdunum, the easiest thing to do is to have most of your citizens in at least Small Casa (only requires wheat) or, if you can, Medium Insulae (requires wheat, pottery and furniture, all easy to get through production and trade)

It's difficult to supply labour to the farms on the raised land, if you really must rely on tent-labour, make sure that you have 2*2 tents rather than 1*1 tents since a 2*2 will provide four times as much labour with a quarter of the impact on your prosperity. It takes some trial and error to see where your houses will merge into 2*2.

Feed your entire population on wheat until you are only in need of prosperity to hit your goal, then build some Large Villas. They will require Wine, Pottery, Oil, Furniture, Grain and Meat, as well as various services. Make sure you do not connect their warehouse of oil to the other houses or else they will take the oil for themselves and you'll really struggle with balancing your imports. Alternatively, just make sure all Medium Insulae lack Barber access. Then they will not evolve. They will stock Oil, but not use it.

With the bulk of your population in small casa or medium insulae and a few tents, about half a dozen large villas should push up your prosperity nicely.

This is assuming you don't have money problems which you really shouldn't. The exports alone in Lugdunum are worth a fortune.
>>
>>4188894
My childhood was renting Pharaoh and Civ 3 from the library over and over again
>>
>>4190540
>make sure all Medium Insulae lack Barber access. Then they will not evolve

social engineering at its finest.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.