[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a fantastic game. Relentless action and super cool bosses.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: mega-man-x4-usa.jpg (155KB, 600x587px) Image search: [Google]
mega-man-x4-usa.jpg
155KB, 600x587px
What a fantastic game. Relentless action and super cool bosses. Even had a QT on the map screen. Why was X5 such a disappointment?
>>
X4 was the last good x game
>>
>>4182319
Is it a good entry-level Mega Man game? Because I've always been curious about the series and now I think I want to get into them.
>>
>>4182363
I like X5, but it had issues.
>>
>>4182319
Staff changed afterwords

>>4182435
"entry level"? It's a platformer. You arn't going to get confused no matter where you 'start'. Why the hell are you talking about it like a job. Jobs have "entry level" not video games.
>>
>>4182319
I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS. im currently re-playing x6 and something made me think it over having played the x games in sequential order up to that point. x4 wasnt overly difficult or anything but just the atmosphere of it makes me enjoy it more than 5. 5 wasnt bad by any means but the switching between characters and the cryptic part system just made things needlessly annoying. the rng factor also didnt help that issue.
>>4182435
play x1 first to open the series. and then if you want to go in order. otherwise jump straight to x4 and play as x if you want a beginners experience. zero takes a bit more fore thought but makes for an enjoyable differing adventure.
>>
>X4 turned 20 years last week.
>>
>>4182447
>too autistic to be able apply entry level to a form of media
Embarrassing.
>>
>>4182435
Try the nes games first. They are challenging but have pretty simple mechanics. Play Mega Man 2 (on easy mode) first
>>
>>4182435
All the X games (aside from X6) are among the easier games in the Mega Man series.
>>
>>4182462
And what's there to apply? Any child of below average intelligence would be able to comprehend any of the megaman games without any prior experience. I understand the analogy, it's just stupid analogy when all the games are accessible. You have do not even seem to understand the word means.
>>
>>4182476
>he's literally autistic
Sad.
>>
>>4182479
So what would qualify as a non-entry level mega man game?
>>
>>4182482
Not him, but aren't the NES Mega Man games supposed to be really fucking hard? If so, then asking if any of the later games are easier and a good introduction (aka entry level) is valid.
>>
>>4182485
2 and 6 are pretty easy

10 has an easy mode that covers all pits
>>
>>4182485
The NES games are approachable by fucking children. For many kids it was their first video game ever. That's as entry level as you can get.

That's why I'm saying "entry level" is a stupid word for megaman games. You can play them with zero experience about video games and still get them.

Asking for "entry level" fighting games makes sense because if you have never played many such games some of the games will be completly unapproachable, too many buttons and commands.
>>
>>4182484
X3, Z3, and X5 would all be pretty bad choices

also every X series game after 5 is pretty weird
>>
>>4182669
Arn't those just bad games? Or at beast mediocre games. You'd avoid them because you have better things to do with your time not because they are not entry-level.
>>
>>4182646
So this is what autism looks like.
>>
>>4182363
X5 was okay, everything after was shit.
>>
X4 is too easy to be fun
I enjoy X6 more
But X2 is the best one
>>
I'm not a big fan of the bosses, they're a bit gimmicky. X does it better, yet I'm still indifferent about the two.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.