[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

letting the third parties off the leash began the process that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Playstation_logo_colour.svg.png (79KB, 2000x1522px) Image search: [Google]
Playstation_logo_colour.svg.png
79KB, 2000x1522px
letting the third parties off the leash began the process that is currently killing video games. so thanks for that
>>
nah, giving the west budgets to do anything but shitty movie games and pc cuck shit is killing video games. I think we can all agree segregation would be for the best.
>>
>>4178392
Yeah let them get their own water fountains
>>
>>4178390
Nah, it saved us from having to endure Mario 4356 and Zelda 63454, so yeah thanks Sony.
>>
>>4178395
ironically sony's list of remasters is so big it warranted an entire wikipedia page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-definition_remasters_for_PlayStation_consoles
>>
>>4178390
Considering how easy is to get information of new games compared to the atari era, I dont see any problem
Now you can easily input the name of a game in your browser search engine and you can get any info of it in seconds saving you the trouble of buying crap
>>
>>4178396
Who said anything about "remasters" though?
>>
>>4178404
a remaster is literally putting the same game out again anon
>>
>>4178390
I agree.
Look how many third parties start acting like hot shots and finding ways to screw over the consumer with bad products.
Nintendo kept a leash on them for a reason.
>>
>>4178405
Which under that context, Nintendo did much more of in the past.
>>
the xbox and pc had more to do with ruining video games
you're just butthurt because the playstation destroyed the 5th gen console you grew up with
>>
>>4178414
/thread
>>
>>4178408
>Look how many third parties start acting like hot shots and finding ways to screw over the consumer with bad products.
Yeah, because Nintendo doing it with the Virtual Boy and N64 was so much better
>>
>>4178395
>it saved us from having to endure Mario 4356 and Zelda 63454

Then why do those examples actually exist?
>>
>>4178390
sony maybe a lot of things but E-sports are the cancer killing video games
>>
>>4178395
But SNES has great third party support
>>
Every day I wake up and thank G-d that I was somehow blessed with the ability to simply ignore things I don't like. Apparently it's a gift He only grants to a rare and special few.
>>
>>4178676
Maybe there's hope in news stories such as those Smash Bros. tournament winners who still haven't been paid 7 months after the fact.
>>
>>4178390
Your tears are like delicious candy to me.
>>
>>4178735
i feel like E-sports needs a scandal on the level of "steroids in baseball" or "quiz show rigging" in order to make the bubble burst
>>
What exactly is
"currently killing video games"? I don't get what OP is trying to imply here.
>>
>>4178678
I thought we were discussing the 5th gen here.

>>4178809
It basically amounts to
>3rd party devs who created games for console i like moved on to create games for console i don't like, so now they're the cancer killing vidya NYEAGHHH!
>>
>>4178393
Separate water fountains means shorter lines for everyone.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.