[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start new file >Complete first 3-Day cycle to become human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1491288871999m.jpg (92KB, 725x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491288871999m.jpg
92KB, 725x1024px
>Start new file
>Complete first 3-Day cycle to become human Link again
>Quickly gain access to Woodall Temple
>Blast through it and grab the Bow and Arrows then leave without finishing it
>Use arrows and bombs to reach SnowHead and aquire Lens of Truth, Goron Mask, gain access to the temple, and retrieve the fire arrows
>Use fire arrows to reach the cave with Biggoron and unlock powder kegs
>Blast into Romani Ranch and learn Eponas Song (don't need to fight the aliens to do this)
>Beat the Luigi Brothers to get Garo Mask
>Use Epona to get into Great Bay and immediately aquire the Zora Mask and Hookshot

Now all you have to do is head to Ikana Canyon and using a nice little exploit in the design of the cliffside, you can hookshot your way up and you now have access to the entire map and can complete the game in any order you want.
>>
gotta love how glitchy 5th gen was
>>
There's also a glitch to get the Fierce Diety Mask early in v1 carts
>>
I'm surprised no one designing the game noticed how easily you can exploit the game to make it so open ended like this. Maybe it was intentional? It's already the most non-linear 3D Zelda.
>>
You can also get into the Bay without Epona if you're Goron Link and let one of those Jelly monsters follow you to the fence. All you gotta do is perform a slam attack cancel it mid jump and time it so the monster hits you right as you uncurl from ball form and you should be knocked right over the fence.
>>
Or you could just buy some bombchus. What are you getting at, OP?
>>
>>4178295
I dunno. I feel like by the time you're halfway through a dungeon to get its item, you may as well complete it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.