[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright, it's time to decide this once and for all. is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 15

File: MNDov4d.jpg (352KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MNDov4d.jpg
352KB, 1440x1080px
alright, it's time to decide this once and for all. is there anything wrong with this image or not
>>
>>4178202
Not really.
If you watch the video all the consoles are connected, he does a good job of hiding the cords.

Most /vr/ users have the garage setups, so they are triggered by this picture.

The only thing that gets me is this cat is not using a CRT. But again watch the video he's got one, just not in that frame.
>>
Everything has some flaw if you look hard enough. This is just a barely veiled CRT flamebait though.
>>
having too many possessions is bad karma
>>
The low-effort audio setup
>>
>>4178202
I think it's sweet. He put a lot of effort in.
>>
Do you even play games when you have that many choices?
>>
>>4178260
yeah, depends on your mood
>>
>>4178202
I like console bookcases but I feel the lights are a bit too much?
it greatly needs a crt though. if the flatscreen is moved over, a crt would fit without issue.
i use a similar setup.
>>
>>4178324
Tbh, I would seperate my retro consoles from my current consoles. CRT for anything pre 2000 and LCD for anything 2000 onwards. I don't see the need to have a huge fucking tv for things that are pixels. The resolution and quality ain't gonna do shit. You also lose out the ability to play certain games.
>>
>>4178218
helo fren were is video forgot link?
>>
>>4178202
>NES Top Loader
>Model 2 Sega Genesis
>NES RF Adapter

Those are the only things I spot wrong with this picture. Other than that, it's a near-perfect arcade room.
>>
>>4178260
People who don't have autism aren't paralyzed by choice so easily.
>>
>>4178202
They're all hooked up, which is neat.
>tacky shelves
>no CRT in frame and the consoles that benefit from CRT aren't even with it
>no organization to the way the consoles are laid out at all
>Model 2 Genesis
>NES2
>the faggy duplicates in general
>Green Dreamcast
>>
>SotN on his framed 3x3
>A framed 3x3
>consoles are in no clear order
>carts are just pushed to the back of the shelf, so you have to dig for the game you want
>>
>>4178324
I never seem to be able to get enough light on my stuff, I like the lights there because each cabinet would be pretty dark otherwise. It's the fucking red paint in the cabinets that bothers me. Such a meme choice color theme. I would've gone with something medium or cool on the colors.
>>
No CRT
Normie tier choices of games (SMW, Mario 3, and Mario 64) Really nigg
>>
>>4178875

Didn't even notice that, and ... Evil Twin for Dreamcast? Literally why? Very mediocre game.
>>
Too sterile. No passion.
>>
>>4178875
>carts are just pushed to the back of the shelf, so you have to dig for the game you want

If you mean that black thing next to the console display, I think that actually has drawers. They just have a glass (?) panel on the front so it appears as though they are just shelving. Look closely and you will see a border of black material around each apparent "opening."
>>
>>4178202
the door handle is all kinds of wrong, too slim. The carpet too. It looks kinda gross and DISGUSTING. DISGUSTING CARPET...
>>
>>4178202
>LCD
>epic dust
>probably can't change carts on a couple consoles
Yup
>>
>>4178202
A lot of that shit is unnecessary. Why do you need a NES and an NES Top Loader hooked up at the same time? Same goes for all the Turbographx shit.
>>
>>4178857
>>4178871
whats wrong with the top loader nes and model 2 genesis? Never owned them
>>
>>4178202
There's no way that Famicom is being played from that position.
>>
>>4178971

Nothing really wrong with the Model 2, there are just as many crummy M2 versionss as there are M1. The only real difference is a) aesthetics and b) headphone jack
>>
He could cut several redundant systems. No real reason to have a top-loader NES and a normal one.

Same with the PS1. The PS2/old PS3 will handle 99% of the PS1 library just fine and will even output the games properly in 480i.
>>
>>4178202
For me the framed games are the biggest offenders.
>>
The fact that he bought everything he could get his hands on, including the piece of garbage that is the Atari Jaguar, and 2 NESs. I mean, just pick one. You don't need a top loader and the original.
>>
>>4178218
This. My only gripe is that the big retro display should have the CRT and the LCD should be elsewhere with modern systems. But it's an aesthetic gripe, not a functionality one.
>>
>>4178202
Honestly I would love that chest of drawers to keep my carts in.
>>
File: 20170809_151455_Richtone(HDR).jpg (894KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170809_151455_Richtone(HDR).jpg
894KB, 2048x1152px
So then what does /vr/ think of this setup?
>>
>>4178971
With the Top Loader NES, you can't really use a Game Genie without a special device attached to it. Plus it looks horrible, compared to the original NES.

As for the Sega Genesis Model 2, nothing wrong with it as whole. I just prefer the Sega Genesis Model 1 better because of how it looks & the fact that I could plug in my speakers or headphones into it.
>>
>>4179258
at least there's a crt
>>
>>4179258
I never cared for the Wii. That statue in front of the Playstation 1 should be placed between the Sega Genesis & Super Nintendo. Other than that, it is okay.
>>
>>4178202
video game shrines make me cringe. looks like a creepy loner's kill zone
>>
Honestly I like it. I started "collecting" only 10 years ago and I wanted to do something like OP's pic. Instead I got a ps2, xbox 360, and a modded xbox but I don't really like playing stuff on my modded xbox. I hook stuff up when I want to play it but otherwise it's in a box in my storage room. I got a CRT tv but honestly I don't use it much cause I am lazy.
>>
>>4179323
>a creepy loner's kill zone
Maybe if it was a computer and a desk, it would appear that way since PC Master Race are often associated with loners. But console gamers are known to be more social with people than the PC Master Race. Just saying.
>>
>>4178202
> Less retro gear than myself
Normie. Get off my board... REEEEEE

> More retro gear than myself
Try hard manbaby hipster who doesn't get laid.
>>
>>4179258
Cluttered.
>>
>>4178202
no controllers
>>
>>4178202
That hdtv only shows that the dude know shit about retrogames. If you have all that original hardware why would you use that? Also the fact that all those console are in contact with the exterior will make them collect some dust and you will have to constantly clean them. Instead of hipster red lights he should have a glass protector window for every console. Also that ps3 looks so out of context.
>>
>>4178202
The IR witeless controllers on the SNES
>>
>>4178202
Why does one person need so many video game machines?
>>
>>4179258
That old sony crt is the only cool thing about that picture.
Why would you have all those consoles connected? Is there some need to play all those consoles in the same room? Just plug one or two or four maximum. I mean there's so much shit it hurt my eyes. It' doesnt delight me or it makes me wanna play. It looks like a job cubicle. Having all that shit conected at the same time is just a poser thing imo. You may play some games but you will not play them all. It reminds me of those mexican and northamerican gross food recipes in wich they add so much SO MUCH shit to one burger that you won't even finish it.
>>
>>4179514
> That hdtv only shows that the dude know shit about retrogames. If you have all that original hardware why would you use that?

Not everyone wants to limit the maximum size of their TV to 20-30 inches. (Or 35-45 inches but weighing in at several hundred pounds)

A good line doubler and big HDTV is just fine.
>>
>>4179520
I used to have a PS2 and that was it, now i have a NES a SNES an N64 and a Gamecube + way too many games
Shit was way more relaxed with just the PS2
Dont fall for the collect every console meme its not worth
>>
>>4179520
Because it's fun & awesome to have nearly every game console ever made. I have 10. PS1, PS3, PS4, Sega Genesis, Sega Dreamcast, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, original Xbox & Xbox 360. I also have an original Game Boy & a PSP.
>>
what are you talking about, this is my dream setup right here, with a PC, this would be perfect.
>>
>>4178236
based on what pseudo science garbage?
>>
>>4178202

Oh man its got club drive in the atari jaguar.
Based OP.
>>
How far away does he have to sit from his tv? or does he sit close and have to look up all the time? Isn't it distracting having all these lit-up cabinets next to your tiny tv?
>>
>>4178202
>duplicate consoles
>framed games
>limited edition shit games
>no crt
>shitty shelf unit
>looks cluttered and unappealing
>>
>>4179278
>Plus it looks horrible, compared to the original NES.
It really doesn't. Looks like an actual console opposed to a big ugly gray VCR.
>>
Changing games on the top loader NES is difficult and awkward in that space.
>>
>>4180093
The Top Loader NES is a piece of shit. The original NES has style. Even the cartridge was designed for the original NES, with that grip part of it, so you can insert your NES cartridge inside the NES easily. Putting it on a top loader seems unnatural. Plus the NES Top Loader looks like a clone console, it's that hideous.
>>
>>4179534
Eh, it's less about the looks and more about the access to games. I've got a few friends who don't play retro, so if i want to play some darkstalkers with one but the others want to play street fighter 4 i can accommodate them. This way i don't have to set up my 360 or saturn every time someone decides they are bored. It leads to more fun.
>>
>>4178202
You don't leave controllers in, ready to play but you leave CARTRIDGES in. YOU SICK FUCK I HOPE YOU GET DICK CANCER, I am slightly bothered.
>>
>>4180125
>The original NES has style.
About as much style as your widowed great aunt at Thanksgiving. Top loader ain't no original Japanese Saturn but it's still leagues above that pseudo-VHS player.
>>
>>4178202
I cant stop staring at the Bright Neon Green PS2 Memory card
>>
File: tell me more retard.jpg (95KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tell me more retard.jpg
95KB, 960x1280px
>Analog video signal consoles hooked up to digital TV
>Cabinet colours dont match the wall IMO
>Multiple of the same console out(even if different revisions) causing the shelf to look comically big

>every console it up to look like a museum piece which looks retarded

>and to reiterate my first point HOOKED TO A MODERN TV

At least he hid the cords and his game shelf is nice though but seriously ditch that TV, shits gay for old consoles.
>>
>>4178349
This guy has it though ps2. xbox, wii, and gcn do look like shit on modern tvs even with component.
6th gen>and below = CRT
7th Gen> and up = HD
>>
The only consoles you really need are a PSP, PS3, an Xbox and some other non-emulatable consoles you don't own, as well as the latest HD console.
Actually going out of your way to collect every console and buy every overpriced game is retarded, unless you collect for a specific series (I plan on buy Resident Evil Gaiden CIB which will burn a hole in my wallet but will look nice as hell in my collection)
>>
>>4180227
>overpriced
Only poorfags things games are overpriced. LOL
>>
>>4180232
>$60 for any video game
>over a $100 just for some SNES games
>people paid $150 for the shitty Zelda CD-i games
I just would rather use some of that money to buy more cheap horror movies, more iced tea and ham slices, or just save it for another expensive piece of Resident Evil media
>>
>>4179296
>I never cared for the Wii
Its pretty great for cheap retro gaming. My first setup was a free sony crt from craiglist, a $20 wii, and a classic controller for about $10. Good emulation on a crt at 240p for about $30 bucks.
>>
tv is too far away
>>
>>4178202
TV is too high up and too far away. Also not a fan of the wasted space in the console stand. Fine other than that.
>>
File: IMG_1053.jpg (337KB, 1807x1060px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1053.jpg
337KB, 1807x1060px
Only thing wrong with that setup is the lack of a CRT. It's a lot cleaner than mine too. I wish I had that kind of space
>>
>>4180241
Yes, some rarer games will cost more. I remember when I bought Batman Forever The Arcade Game for the PS1, it was $11 when I bought it on ebay. It now sells for $150 on ebay. I bought Power Stone 2 for $3 at a thrift store, that game sells for $80 on ebay.

So while games may be getting a little pricey, you may find better deals if you look around.
>>
>>4180287
I only have a few gripes about the Wii. My brother bought the thing years ago when it first came out, within a few months, his pet cat chewed on the wire to the sensor bar, he had to buy a replacement for it. So he bought a wireless sensor bar.

Also when you try to play a Gamecube game on a Wii, it forces you to use the Wii-mote just to boot up a Gamecube game on the menu. That's just beyond ridiculous. Why can't I use a Gamecube controller to navigate? That's just nuts. At least with the Xbox 360, it doesn't give you any hassles when it comes to playing Original Xbox games.

Either way my brother's Wii had been collecting dust ever since he bought a Xbox 360 & he eventually sold his Wii.
>>
>>4180125
The dog bone controllers are better, but I agree because without modding it, the top loader is a piece of shit with only RF video with those horrid verticle lines.
>>
>>4181020
Use priiloader or bootmii to boot right into the homebrew menu. That way no sensor bar ever required unless you're going to play a wii game.
>>
>>4181050
I'll try that.
>>
>>4178202
>autistic lighting/museum style setup
>multiples of consoles on display
>controllers nowhere to be seen
and the fucking big one that always triggers me
>tv is 5 feet or more off the ground
It's always like this in collector displays, because these faggots put more thought into how shit looks than how it will actually be to play.
>>
>>4178245
I'll give him points for at least having an audio set up. Most of /vr/ is too busy obsessing over their scanlines to give a shit about making the games sound good.
>>
>>4181259
It really cracks me up that people like you are so hunched from spending your whole life staring at the ground that you want your TV to be down there. Literally the comment of a gaze-avoiding omega male and there's several in every one of these threads.
>>
>>4181315
Go shitpost your hot new meme somewhere else. Unless that dude is playing on a fucking barstool, that TV is way too high.
>>
File: NES_Game_with_Famicom_Converter.jpg (591KB, 952x1024px) Image search: [Google]
NES_Game_with_Famicom_Converter.jpg
591KB, 952x1024px
>>4178857
>>4179278
>>4180125
I'm going to go ahead and call you a fucking idiot because the toploader has a huge advantage in that you can use it to play famicom games with a pin adapter.

Back in the day, I bought an old edition of gyromite because the first US NES games were actually famicom games on the inside with a built in pin adapter. So I took the adapter out and specifically bought a toploader NES so I could play famicom and famicom disk games on my american NES.

Can't play famicom games on the original US NES
>>
>>4181321
Or he's reclining you fucking shitlord.
>>
>>4181902
>take shell off
>take out loading tray
>suddenly the Toaster NES just has a 90 degree insertion angle.
>>
>>4178202
Why there is a 3x3 in the framework? Is he from /v/?
>>
>>4181902
>you a fucking idiot
False. I simply speak the truth. Besides this isn't the 90's anymore, so taking apart the gyromite cartridge is unnecessary since the existence of emulators. If I wanted to play famicom games, I could simply use a NES emulator or use an Everdrive cartridge.So who's the idiot here? (you)
>>
>>4182263
it's mostly unnecessary because you can buy 72 to 60 pin adapters for like $7 on aliexpress
>>
>>4178236
karma is a poor fairy tale
>>
>>4179258
Just needs some tidying up
>>
>>4182273
True.
>>
>>4178260
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>4179052
>The PS2/old PS3 will handle 99% of the PS1 library just fine
yeah but tfw you pop in vagrant story and the ps2 can't even recognize it as disk media
>>
>>4179052
The PS1 is necessary if you want to use Game Shark cheats.
>>
>>4178260
I own 10 game consoles. I have plenty of choices of games to play for each console. And yes I do play every single one of them. It's not like I spend money & not play a game I just bought.
>>
>>4178202
I'd say that the lights are a bit excessive and a power drain
>>
>>4182330
>I own 10 game consoles
You have no idea what that statement says about you do you?
>>
File: SEGA Genesis 1 CD 2 d.jpg (98KB, 1060x646px) Image search: [Google]
SEGA Genesis 1 CD 2 d.jpg
98KB, 1060x646px
So I want to store, organize, and shelve my consoles like OP's pic, but my Genesis has a model 2 CD attached, which makes it wider than all my other consoles, so it wouldn't fit right into a shelving unit.
What would the solution be?
>>
>>4183578
I own 13, what does that say about me?
>>
>>4183578
I own three, what am I?
>>
>>4183578
I know exactly what it says about me...it means I love owning game consoles.
>>
>>4183609
Buy a CDX.
>>
File: 20170811_202416.jpg (2MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20170811_202416.jpg
2MB, 5312x2988px
>>4183609
I suggest building the entertainment stand. Line up what consoles you have, measure out what kind of space you need, buy 5-6 boards, cut nail paint and done.

Pic related is my setup. It's not the prettiest piece of furniture, but it's compact.
>>
>>4184306
I am fucking jealous. That is fucking impressive.
>>
>>4184306
poor dusty SMS
>>
File: 20170811_212148.jpg (3MB, 2988x4544px) Image search: [Google]
20170811_212148.jpg
3MB, 2988x4544px
>>4184384
Thanks. It wasn't a very big project, you should try it. Hell, I had them cut most of the pieces at the hardware store for the console stand.

Built some controller stands to go with it as well. They were a bit more tricky.

>>4184395
Yeah, I need to dust pretty badly. The light are usually pretty dim so I don't think about it.
>>
File: closet.jpg (173KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
closet.jpg
173KB, 900x1200px
This is my current in progress setup.

I live in a one bedroom apartment and there's not a lot of room so I put everything in my closet. It's a small little space but it's kind of comfy
>>
>>4184447
If you change the PVM for a crappy 14" TV it's just like my childhood.
>>
>>4184430
>>4184430
I am amazed. You have a great setup. I also noticed you got some custom cases being used for your SNES & N64 cartridges. I'm glad I'm not the only one that does it too.
>>
>>4184447
Reminds me of my college apartment in '02. Nice.
>>
>>4184447
Reminds me of my early days in gaming when I only had a Sega Genesis hooked to my colored TV when I was 9.
>>
>>4178202
There's no dildo box hidden somewhere.
>>
>>4183651
>>4183686
>>4184202
>I own x game consoles
>game consoles
>what does that say about me
Think about it kids
>>
>>4184447
Did you mod the SNES2 for RGB?
>>
>>4184816

Mhmm! It looks pretty nice
>>
>>4184447
This looks comfy Anon. I would be your player 2.
>>
>>4178236
lol poorfags gotta shit on the more well off to make themselves feel superior.
>>
>>4184430
Wow, that's a really good way to organise controllers. Did you made that stand by yourself?
>>
File: 20170808_184325-1612x1209.jpg (335KB, 1612x1209px) Image search: [Google]
20170808_184325-1612x1209.jpg
335KB, 1612x1209px
I just moved and built this last weekend. I had a bigger crt but it's so heavy I didn't trust it to not destroy the unit. I guess I was inspired by the OP pic but I did not like how 'in your face it looks'
>>
>>4181010
>stacking consoles
what a mess
>>
>>4184306
Not the prettiest? It's really nice.
Unfortunately not everyone has the know-how and the time to do this.
>>
>>4185154
> Not the prettiest? It's really nice.
Thanks, but I said that because it's pretty messy compard to OP. Cables aren't hidden well, paint job is rough, no internal lighting, etc. I don't care about those aspects much, or perhaps I say that to feel better about my DYI project.

>>4185050
> Did you made that stand by yourself?
Yep. Pine wood + 14 (or 12, can't recall) steal galvanized wire + Plastic Dip + Spraypaint. Took a weekend. Only negative is that the controllers need to be dusted.
>>
File: IMG_20170526_223317.jpg (60KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170526_223317.jpg
60KB, 1024x576px
>>4178202
As an adult, I am okay with people who have better setups than me.

This looks nice and the owner should be proud.

10/10. Would come over with 12 pack of coke to play games.
>>
>>4180125
That's only true if you didn't own a top loader when they first came out.

Feels okay for me

Although truth be told I prefer the OG model as well.
>>
>>4185093
definitely good move on the dust protectors
>>
>>4185289
>steel galvanized wire
what role does that play in the construction? pardon my diy retardation.
>>
>>4184765
It means we're not poorfags who emulate console games on PC's.

>>4185093
That's a nice set up, but you should have gotten a Sega Genesis model 1. The model 2 doesn't look that good & it's missing a feature the model 1 has.
>>
>>4185315
Holding the controllers up. Steel with thick gauge is used to ensure it doesn't droop, and the rubber coating (Plastic Dip or similar) sticks better if it's galvanized. This kind of wire can be bought at any big name hardware store.
>>
>>4185153
I don't approve stacking consoles either.
Unless it's dreamcast on-top of ps2.
>>
>>4181902

You can use adapters on the front loaders. The ones we all had in the late 80's had a ribbon to help remove it from your system.
>>
>>4185320
I got a model 1 in my bedroom. The model 2 is my childhood console so it gets pride of place in the front room =)
>>
>>4179507
it is really amazing how you can misrepresent things by failing to acknowledge more than one person posts here
>>
>>4180061
>Isn't it distracting having all these lit-up cabinets next to your tiny tv?

I think this is the main thing that makes that setup looks shitty and/or that guy must not play games that much, having a bunch of shit in bright red, lit boxes in front of you and the tv way up on the wall is stupid
>>
File: i want to believe.jpg (31KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
i want to believe.jpg
31KB, 600x750px
>>4185320
The third world language and circle jerking indicate a high probability of hueism. So poorfags who emulate on firecore instead of a PC?
>>
>>4179258
All bases covered. Approved.
>>
>>4179147
>not a functionality problem
Nigga the games look like ass and will have input lag due to the TV's garbo upscaler.
>>
>>4180227
>owning anything more than garbage consoles with no games is retarded
sounds like someone is an unironic bitter poorfag.
>>
>>4186816
I listed the PS3, PSP and original Xbox because those consoles are perfect emulation machines and cheap as hell.
>>
>>4186825
Except emulation will never replace real consoles. The only thing to even touch the accuracy of a console is an fpga solution, and even that is at the mercy of the programmers.
>>
>>4186831
And sometimes replacing the original consoles is the best option. I'm not going out of my way to get copies of games like Earthbound, or paying $70 for Majora's Mask, not including the expansion pack. The only series I'd do that for is something like Resident Evil or Yakuza/Ryu Ga Gotaku
>>
>>4186840
>he actually buys games for /vr/ systems
You are aware of flashcarts, right?
>>
File: 1458579716948.gif (3MB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1458579716948.gif
3MB, 240x320px
>>4186831
>>4186840
Delicious conflicting priorities. I wish I had a popcorn gif.
>>
>>4178202
>ps1, ps2, and fat ps3
>super famicom and SNES
>Top loader and front loader NES
Yes there is a problem. fucking sell them and make room for other, worthwhile systems
>>
>>4186850
What's wrong with the PS1-3?
>>
>>4186852
the phat ps3 can play ps1 and 2 games with no input lag whatsoever, so theres no point in having a PS1 or 2
>>
>>4186912
E M U L A T I O N
>>
>>4186925
PS3 doesn't emulate the PS2 games if it's a certain phat model, and ps1 is so old that sony would probably have a perfect emulator, and that's assuming it's emulated.
If you're talking about emulation for other consoles, PS3 can do all that, so who cares?
>>
>>4186956
>perfect emulator
Lmao. Mednefen has been confirmed to be more accurate than Sony's garbage.
>>
I had gotten some stands pretty cheaply as they were on discount. It works for what I need but for some consoles I have are too big to be put in normally. Like my Xbox OG, 360, Master System, & Genesis Model 2 with Sega CD Model 2, and Genesis Model 1. So I have to put them sideways or diagonal to fit. The dream would be to eventually get a stand to house all my consoles in a designated slot made to fit them (i.e. really long for the Genesis/CD Model 2s and really small for the PSTV. No PVM to play them but the prices are out of reach for me last I checked.

I wonder though, how do you guys display your handhelds? I have them currently matched with the generation they were a part of (So DS with Wii, Vita/PS4, 360/WP7).
>>
File: 1485851638419.jpg (157KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485851638419.jpg
157KB, 800x600px
It's just kind of an ugly setup. It looks entirely too busy with all the consoles hooked up like that at once and the red and black shelves don't fit in at all. 13-15 inch CRTs and drawers are the way to go IMO, just stick what you're not using in your drawers and display a console or two so you don't look like a turbo autist.
>>
>>4186958
>Mednefen
Definitely not true. PS3 emulates both PS1 & PS2 games perfectly well because it's from Sony.
>>
>>4181010
buy a FRAMEMEISTER
>>
>>4187528
Yep, fully agreed. Much prefer stealth setups like this than dedicating an entire room to video games, and not needing to dust your consoles and games every week is a nice bonus.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.