[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can someone explain to me how the fuck I'm supposed to beat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Castlevania_SOTN_PAL.jpg (112KB, 380x384px) Image search: [Google]
Castlevania_SOTN_PAL.jpg
112KB, 380x384px
I remember "beating" the game, and by that I mean getting to the credits, but now I realize that apparently there's an entire part of the game I missed including fighting dracula and SHAFT? what did I do wrong
>>
>>4177724
It's called Google you philistine. And to think you killed a thread for this shit...
>>
>>4177724
why are you using this board like it's fucking google or gamefaq?
>>
>>4177727
>And to think you killed a thread for this shit
???????
>>
To be fair, it's pretty dumb, but not all that hidden.
>find the Gold Ring and Silver Ring which both have a description that completes "Wear In Clock Room"
>wearing them both opens up a shaft that leads to a new room where you meet Maria who mentions something "isn't right" with Ritcher and maybe these will help, she then gives you Holy Glasses
>wearing the said Holy Glasses them allows you to see the orb that is connected to Ritcher and allows you to attack it and gain access to the inverted castle
>>
>>4177730
When you made this thread, the oldest (and certainly better) thread was deleted as a result of the thread limit.
>>
>>4177738
well then maybe if it was interesting maybe people would have bumped it. you're that thread's OP too, aren't you?
>>
>>4177738
This is a dumb meme because nobody reads the other pages past page 1
>>
>anytime anyone starts a shitposting thread about a popular game, they always use the PAL boxart
Really activates my almonds.
>>
>>4177741
use the catalog
>>
>>4177741
>pages
>not using the catalog
That is disgusting.
>>
>>4177750
surprise /vr/ is filled with newfags. if the ... didn't give it away then I don't know what will
>>
>>4177741

>Implying there's enough content on /vr to constantly change front page.

Also, use the catalogue newfag.
>>
For a moment I thought I was on /v/..
>>
>>4177724
Missing one fight is not like missing an entire part
>>
WEAR CLOCK
IN TOWER
>>
Intentional part of the game design.

>—What is the max percentage you can get on the map?

>Igarashi: It’s actually 200.6%. If you uncover the entire castle it’s 100%, and the inverted castle also has 100% (plus the underground waterway part for the extra .6%). We set the normal castle completion at 100% so as to put one “endpoint” to the game’s progression. What we were thinking is that people wouldn’t defeat Dracula on their very first playthrough; we wanted them to defeat Richter once. Then, after feeling like they’d beat Richter and cleared the game, they’d decide to aim for 100% completion in the normal castle and uncover all the places they didn’t get to; in doing so they’d discover the inverted castle and feel like they’d found something special. When players defeated Richter, we wanted them to be wondering, “What happened to Death? What about all of Alucard’s stolen equipment?”

http://shmuplations.com/symphony/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.