[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly it's actually sort of fun once you get the timing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: The Capoeira Kid.jpg (500KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The Capoeira Kid.jpg
500KB, 1920x1080px
Honestly it's actually sort of fun once you get the timing down of the kicks and can just take everyone out as they walk up to you. The first level is really easy, the second one is just right. The third one is a little bullshittish with the debris flying at you but not too bad, but yeah stage 4 is pretty bad, that's the only one. Once you realize you can only spawn two enemies on screen at once it's super easy if you can get them both behind you, then you just walk to the end of the stage no problem.

Not the hardest fighting game I've played but the controls could be better. I waste all my crane kicks immediately since by default it's just B. Forward + B does a normal kick instead. That should have been reversed.
>>
I loved this game as a kid. You had to stock up on Drum Punches and Crane kicks for the spear guys in level 4. It was a fun game.
>>
>>4167854
Haven't played it in forever but I remember it being ok for a notoriously shit game. There's some payoff once you get used to the quirks, the same can't be said for all "bad" games.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.