[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here every played pic related? I thought about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 14995915260992.jpg (286KB, 570x660px) Image search: [Google]
14995915260992.jpg
286KB, 570x660px
Has anyone here every played pic related? I thought about giving it a go.
>>
>>4167715
*ever
>>
A long time ago but I'm willing to bet it's still good based on all the other adventure games I've replayed from that period. Late '90s adventures like Discworld Noir, The Longest Journey, The Last Express and Tex Murphy Overseer. Good stuff.
>>
It's great. Play it immediately.
>>
pretty fucking good but you need to find a way to slow down your computer or you'll spend forever waiting for cutscenes and shit
>>
>>4167715
Yes it's great. Love that game. My favourite P&C adventure along with Leisure Suit Larry 7 and Full Throttle.
>>
Fantastic game BUT you better do all the compatibility checks you can, it doesn't play well with modern systems at all.
>>
Play through it more than once.
>>
>>4167715
All I know about it is that it's using voxels, and it has several endings.
>>
Played but since I don't have an CRT monitor laying around I decided to drop the game. But I was enjoying it a lot.
>>
>>4167715
This game has a great atmosphere and I still remember some locations from it.
>>
File: jack.jpg (14KB, 236x266px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
14KB, 236x266px
>>4168893
>Be 11
>Playing Blade Runner on family computer
>In VIP strip club room with stripper dancing
>Dad walks into room (irl)
>Oh shit oh shit oh shit oh shit oh
>Dad's talking to my sister, hasn't noticed
>Start clicking frantically to get McCoy out of room
>McCoy's glitched and stuck
>Whine quietly to myself something like, "Why can't I move out of heeeeeeeere?!"
>"You seem to be moving pretty good to me."
>Dad's voice behind me
>He thinks I'm the stripper
>mfw
>>
File: Wisdom of Blitzwing.png (200KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Wisdom of Blitzwing.png
200KB, 512x384px
It's good.

The EXTREME irony of this game, is that it actually uses more elements from "Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep" than the movie does.

It actually does an amazing job of mixing the lore from both sources(movie and book)

The real shame is that Blade Runner fans have undoubtedly overlooked this.

Steam release when?
>>
>>4168893

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbZP3EDO1sk
>>
>>4169007
I'm laughing my lungs out.
>>
>>4168804
Not only that but it randomizes who is a human and who is a replicant in every playthrough (out of the characters who can be replicants of course).
>>
>>4167736
>It's great.
When it works.
>>
File: BladeRunner.png (1MB, 1066x797px) Image search: [Google]
BladeRunner.png
1MB, 1066x797px
>>4169007
This was the worst case scenario I always imagined playing this part of the game as a kid.

>>4169123
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-iwkkk6El0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BI1TgwtWiqE
>>
>>4167715
Yes, it's great and has huge replayability since which characters are replicants change on different playthroughs and that in turn changes the story.

>>4167883
>>4169281
>>4168056
Retards, you can play it on Win10 perfectly fine.
http://www.play-old-pc-games.com/2014/03/05/blade-runner/
>>
Great game. Kind of like if Blade Runner had cheesy 90s FMV game-tier writing. Enjoyable experience.
>>
>>4167715
Like every adventure game I've ever played except for Full Throttle, I did not like the arcade sequences.
>>
played the living fuck out of it as a kid, probably the most atmospheric game ive experienced

i do recall about half my playthroughs being unfinishable because my car. disappeared outside of the strip club, but i was a fucking retard at the time
>>
>>4169007
>"You seem to be moving pretty good to me."
This will be your last father thought
>>
>>4169123
I don't think any game has done so much justice to a movie its based on as much as Blade Runner did. It absolutely nails it, while still doing its own thing at the same time. You could tell that the devs must have been huge fans of the film.
>>
>>4169331
yes that was the room, kek

>>4170217
obviously I explained I was McCoy and proved it by clicking the mouse about and showing McCoy move to position. he just looked at me with raised eyebrows teasing and giggling like "Surrrree".
>>
>>4169332
>Retards, you can play it on Win10 perfectly fine.
You are the retard, I mean that the game is buggy on its own. I played the game on Win98 and some NPCs didn't spawn.
>>
>>4169007
>>4170931
Your dad sounds like an alright guy
>>4169115
Well, the sequel's coming out soon, so you never know...
>>
>>4171478

I'm worried about the sequel desu. Will it ruin the movie's ambiguity?
>>
>>4171650
I'm not gonna watch it. It's literally the most unnecessary sequel ever made and the most unashamed cash grab probably ever. And Ryan Gosling is fucking lame. I mean just him alone is all you need to know why you shouldn't watch this movie (and then of course there's everything else).

This is even more disgusting than the PG-13 rated Robocop reboot.
>>
>>4167715
BaSS is the superior cyberpunk kinoge.
>>
>>4171650
Probably, but it'll mean we get cool Blade Runner-related stuff again - the Ghostbusters reboot was shit on toast, but it got Ecto Cooler back again
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.