[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was this considered bad? The two-button scheme made the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: wiki_background_4.jpg (35KB, 350x301px) Image search: [Google]
wiki_background_4.jpg
35KB, 350x301px
Why was this considered bad?

The two-button scheme made the game too limited when compared to most fighting games but I love the crazy anime-style aesthetic, how it controls rather well and the fact it has great music.

The fact you have Paul Eiding (Colonel Campbell) and John St. John (Duke Nukem) as hotblooded anime characters is a joy to hear.
>>
File: airi-suzuki-04660042.jpg (581KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [Google]
airi-suzuki-04660042.jpg
581KB, 1128x1600px
>>4166663
For me it was no combos. KoF and SF have really fun combo systems, and the characters are easy to control.
EretzVaju is the opposite of this.

I get what you mean about the aesthetic tho, 90's anime style is near and dear to my heart. But that's why I play PC-98 games.
>>
>>4166663

I don't think it was considered bad. rather I don't think it was ever considered much at all
>>
>>4166663
Because it wasn't a traditional fighting game
>>
I bought it for $2.00 sometime in the late 90's. I didn't like the presentation and the crappy dialogue. Just felt boring as hell to play. I enjoyed Toshinden 1 and 2 more than Evil Zone.
>>
There's some weird input lag.
Throws from anywhere onscreen.
Limited moveset.

Characters are very charismatic, though. Everyone who played Evil Zone remembers it.
>>
>>4166663
>I love the crazy anime-style aesthetic, how it controls rather well and the fact it has great music.
Can't you just play Darkstalkers?
>>
>>4167962
I've played loads of 2d and 3d fighting games and I'm usually searching them out.

Its always nice to find something good in mediocre games. Besides, the music in Evil Zone is great.
>>
>>4168015
The point was that all of those statements describe Darkstalkers to a T. And Guilty Gear, I suppose, but the best GG games aren't /vr/.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.