[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dynavision III. A brazilian famiclone, fits the american and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Dynavision III. A brazilian famiclone, fits the american and japanese cartridges. Very cool!!
>>
>>4162674
>brazilian
>cool
Choose one
>>
>>4162674
I appreciate these off the wall console and hardware clone threads, thanks OP
>>
It was kind of "official" here in BR. We got the genuine NES from Nintendo much after the SNES. Before that, the clones were the only option. Same with the 2600.
The consoles were released by some brands that also made CRTs (CCE, Gradiente) or other eletronics (Polyvox - that also made vynil records and other stuff)
We had Dynavision, Turbogame, and tons of other famiclones even marketed in magazines in the late 80's/90's. It had shitty hardware but the fact that it was sold with the company name made everything look like it was originally that way. We didnt have internet, we never knew what was going on. We just saw a new videogame console and thought it was the real thing.
>>
>>4164545
I choose fuck you
>>
>>4166443
If you want to fuck a bloke why not pick one of the 50% of your population that has long hair, tits and a dick?
>>
I love the old Dynavisions models because they're also made of Nintendium, shit will never fail you. Also, iirc the Dynavision 3 was the one who had a joystick with a headphone jack built in
>>
>>4162674
That controller looks bro-tier.
>>
Realmente, um excelente clone.
>>
>>4165338
The atari 2600 was officially released in Brazil in 1983 by Polyvox. It was a Gradiente brand much like Playtronic which released Nintendo consoles in the 90's
>>
>>4166752

lol why the fuck do you have such a pressing need to talk about Brazilian trannies
>>
>>4162674
>400$USD for this shit
>>
File: Screenshot_20170804-154522.jpg (488KB, 1434x942px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170804-154522.jpg
488KB, 1434x942px
>>4168371
Sure. I was talking about famous companies that released clone consoles before the official brand. Gradiente released Nintendo consoles officially, but before that they sold another famiclone named Phantom System. As did other famous companies like CCE. We didnt know Nintendo existed
>>
>>4168493
>>4162674
this is actually pretty cool. Thanks for sharing anon.
>>
>>4166752
I'd fuck an average Brazilian male.
>>
>>4168493
>Atari style console
>Nintendo style cartridge
>Sega style controllers
This is kind of amazing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.