[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>F-FUCK YOU NAKA, BECAUSE OF YOU WE DON'T AND NEVER WILL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

>F-FUCK YOU NAKA, BECAUSE OF YOU WE DON'T AND NEVER WILL HAVE SONIC XTREME WAAAAAH
why do people say this so often? NiGHTS is infinitely better than Xtreme ever would have been
>>
NiGHTS is like a tech demo
>>
>>4158898
Because a new IP targeted at gaylords won't sell consoles.
>>
Because of that self-delusional cycle Sonic fans go through every time the idea of a new Sonic happens.

New Sonic definitely won't suck like last Sonic => New Sonic sucks because it wasn't like Sonic I liked => A new Sonic game is announced => New Sonic definitely won't suck like old Sonic etc. etc.
>>
>>4158898
Because no one cared about Nights, while the lack of a proper Sonic killed the Saturn, which killed Sega.
>>
>>4158913
Underage? The last Sonic didn't suck in 1995.
>>
>>4158939
>obvious sonic baby defending his franchise
>calls other people underage
kek
>>
Sonic was never good.
>>
>>4158898
People always yearn for what they can't obtain. It's like the outcry of whenever someone has some rare undumped arcade board from people who don't even know who to give it to to make use of it, much less know what to do with it themselves.
>>
>>4158943
Your post belongs to /v/. Retro Sonic didn't suck.

>>4158946
I'm sick of this meme.
>>
>>4158954
>Implying it's a meme
>>
>>4158954
fanbaby, retro sonic was great. but that's ALL that's great about sonic, after 1995 the series died
>>
>>4158961
You're figuratively really stupid but I still love you anyway because God taught me not to hate.
>>
>>4158961
Which was pretty much the point of my original post! Congratulations!
>>
>>4158961

Are you on crack? That's the exact point he was arguing to you, mongoloid.
>>
>>4158943
Except 06 bad sonic games are usually at least average. You can play any of them and still have fun. They're flawed but not in the ways people say they are.
>>
File: tl-horizontal_main.jpg (43KB, 640x434px) Image search: [Google]
tl-horizontal_main.jpg
43KB, 640x434px
Playing Sonic Adventure on launch day was still hype as shit and anyone who disagrees with that is objectively wrong.
>>
>>4158898
Supposedly X-Treme could have been the boost needed to save the Saturn, but honestly the game looked so bad that it probably would have tanked it further. What they should have done is turn the 3D part of Sonic Jam into a full game.
>>
>>4158898
fuck Naka for not understanding that Sonic was actually a pretty big deal and then proceeding to royally fuck it up for the next ten years
>>
>>4159153
They did that: it's called Sonic Adventure. The Sonic World in Sonic Jam was just all of the work they had done for a 3D Sonic game on the Saturn up to that point before moving over to the Dreamcast since that was coming out soon and it was simply a much better platform to develop for 3D games than the Saturn.
>>
>>4159153
I don't know why a 3D sonic game was not in the works specifically for the Saturn since before the console released. Xtreme was being developed for the fucking 32x until late '95
>>
>>4158898
Your statement seems to imply that we were going to get 1 or the other. Which is not the case. We would have gotten both if Naka wasn't such a bitch about his NiGHTS engine.
>>
>no Sonic killed the Saturn
No, you fucking children, the pricetag did.
>>
>>4159335
found the child
>>
>>4159348
You weren't there, Sonic boy.
>>
>>4158898
Anything Sonic Team does that isn't Sonic is miles better anyway
>>
>>4159358
neither were you /v/ermin
>>
>>4158903
You could say that about any arcade-style videogame. Just because it's short and focuses on scoring doesn't mean it's a "demo". Also, speaking of demos, Christmas NiGHTS is the greatest demo of all time.
>>
File: DFhPwN2VwAApQxV.jpg (306KB, 2048x1348px) Image search: [Google]
DFhPwN2VwAApQxV.jpg
306KB, 2048x1348px
>>4158898
how does it make him feel knowing some random fans can make a better sonic game than he has in years?
>>
>>4159530
he's happy getting paid for other people's work
>>
>>4159530

You do realize Naka left SEGA in fucking 2005 right? He left as Shadow was in development, you can't pin the bad stuff on him.
>>
>>4159368

Christmas NiGHTS justified anything sega ever did wrong. It is made of pure love
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.