[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend is looking for this game she played when she was little

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

My friend is looking for this game she played when she was little but can't remember the name. She was very very little and she only remembers one part of the game. In that part you are a little boy with a wolf/dog and are trying to pass this bear. The bear wont go away. Your only option is to fish out something from the lake. But the bear won't eat the small fish and if you have a big fish the Dog will eat it! There should also be a Cabin nearby and it is WINTER. This is all that she remembers and it would mean a world to her. You guys already helped me find my nostalgic game once. I'm sure someone knows...

Forgotten games thread
>>
It would help to know the platform. Was this a PC game or...
>>
>>4150072
Yes it was a PC game as far as she thinks. She was around 5 years old so dished out as much as she could. Also I would say it was a Point n Click adventure kind of game.
>>
It was bear 2
>>
And how old is she now?
>>
>>4150119
>>
Unless I'm mistaken, it appears to be Syberia 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=850Lkn_FqQ0
>>
>>4150119
How is that going to help? She's 20
>>
>>4150127
Omfg that Actually might be it. I'm SO fucking grateful thx man for helping me.
>>
>>4150123
>10
>played game 5 years ago
Not retro. Gtfo.
>>
File: 1493408746212.jpg (89KB, 580x767px) Image search: [Google]
1493408746212.jpg
89KB, 580x767px
>>4150142
That wasn't me posting. Also if you didn't see they already helped me with the game :)
Get a cup of Gtfo yourself
>>
>>4150127

Looks creepy.

/vr/ never ceases to amaze me
>>
>>4150209
>Looks creepy.
That's because it's French.
>>
>>4150072
Feed the dog to the bear, problem solved.
>>
>>4150072
>when she was little

Are u French lol
>>
>>4150563
That's not a french expression.
>>
>>4150605
Sorry
>>
>>4150229

Is that right.

Reminds me of Delphine software
>>
>>4150618
No worries :)
>>
>>4150696
For you ;)
>>
>>4150716
Rude :o
>>
>>4150072
I want to be a bear.
>>
>>4151810
Good idea. Why are there no games about being a bear?
>>
>>4151837
There has to be at least one or two.
>>
>>4151837

Not retro, probably not very good either, but: http://store.steampowered.com/app/395850/Bear_Simulator/
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.