[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in the process of getting boxes and cover art for my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I'm in the process of getting boxes and cover art for my loose games, and I've hit a bit of a snag with PlayStation games. Every site I come across only has covers in the dimensions for DVD cases, but I want to stick with jewel cases.

Is there a good solution for this, or should I suck it up and use DVD cases? Also, feel free to use the thread as general collecting upkeep advice or whatever.
>>
>>4145930
DVD cases will be more durable in the long run than jewel cases.
>>
>>4145930
Also have you tried TheCoverProject.com? I know they have a lot of CD sized covers for various systems.
>>
>>4145953
Yeah, but I like the look of jewel cases plus I'm not big on the idea of mixing DVD and jewel together for one system
>>
print them yousrelf, theres a little program called UndercoverXP which lets you automatically adjust the images for different formats, it even has a PS3 setting.
>>
>>4145953
Only a problem if you don't take care of your shit.
>>
>>4146405
Nah, jewel case plastic just gets brittle over time. The plastics for DVD cases are soft, and flexible.
>>
Anyone has good scans of the Ghost in the Shell game for PS1?
I bought that game loose and would like to have a case with the cover and back.
>>
>>4145953
I'd much rather have them in jewel cases myself.
>>
>>4146423
The plastic was brittle to begin with.

t. user of CDs since '84.
>>
>>4145930
What are you talking about? I just downloaded a pack of like 2000 playstation CD case covers last week. I only downloaded the front covers but there are lots of sites with back covers and such too. You can usually find them just by googling the title of the game and the words "playstation cover" for fuck's sake!

Is your problem that they have too resolution for printing or something? I've printed covers for all my dreamcast games at fairly low resolution from a shit printer and they look fine to me. It's not like I sit around staring at the cover, it just looks nicer on the shelf or in a box and makes it easier to pick out specific games when looking through them all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.