[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guy, let me tell you, this game is so hard and all for the wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

Guy, let me tell you, this game is so hard and all for the wrong reasons. Its all bullshit, and you get hit for no reason and dont know where to go, its crappy gamedesign. You have to play the levels a hundred times, to know what you have to do. Such artificial difficulty.

It should be more like zelda, and be more clear with what to do.
So yeah, I only played through two levels and failed and the third, but I have a proper recommendation for this game and know who is it for. Since Im a real gamer, and know by instinct how games work.
>>
File: MegaMan2box.jpg (338KB, 1105x1600px) Image search: [Google]
MegaMan2box.jpg
338KB, 1105x1600px
Guy, let me tell you, this game is so hard and all for the wrong reasons. Its all bullshit, and you get hit for no reason and dont know where to go, its crappy gamedesign. You have to play the levels a hundred times, to know what you have to do. Such artificial difficulty.

It should be more like zelda, and be more clear with what to do.
So yeah, I only played through two levels and failed and the third, but I have a proper recommendation for this game and know who is it for. Since Im a real gamer, and know by instinct how games work.
>>
File: dsad.jpg (403KB, 1029x2469px) Image search: [Google]
dsad.jpg
403KB, 1029x2469px
>>
>>4139912
NES gamers at its best. They just mash buttons and tank dmg
>>
>>4139894
The Genesis one is hard simply because you get bored with the first level so you quit. It never fucking ends.
>>
>>4139912
what video is this the comments for?
>>
>>4139929
the most recent one - Batman & Robin
>>
>>4139894
Hi Mike and/or Ryan. Big fan! Keep up the good work!
>>
>>4139956
didn't they do that already like 7 years ago?
>>
>>4139925
It's like Gunstar Heroes if the bosses sucked and the stages were ten times longer
>>
>>4139925
>>4140110
This. I never played the SNES version but the Genesis one got boring really fast for me. It's a very pretty game but the levels are too long and repetitive.
>>
Kek why is /vr/ full of so many low tier shit gamers making excuses for being retards who can't muster methods to beat a game?

>>4139925
Wrong the first stage is short if you know how to play it, let's talk about the flying stage... THAT never fucking ends.
>>
>>4140346
It's easy to brag about your gaming skills when emulators with savestates exist. At least you agree the shmup stage was poorly designed
>>
Its called NINTENDO HARD getgudpussi
>>
>>4139925
>>4140110
>>4140131
Good to know I'm not the only that dislike this game, all MDfags praise it because >muh demoscene >muh jesperkid, but aside from being technically impressive it's not that fun
>>
OP is right. That game is all about trial&error involving death.

and I'm a big fan of Batman and TAS, but fuck that game, I'd rather be playing other Batman games (except maybe Return of the Joker, that one is even more overrated).
>>
>>4140398
OP's game is pretty much the best Batman game ever made as far as /vr/ consoles are concerned. What's wrong with trial and error? It's not THAT cryptic or anything.

The game is easily a 10/10 and I feel immense regret every time I see threads about it because I never should have sold it. Back when it came out really felt like playing the TV show.
>>
OP here, people seem to totally miss the point what this thread was supposed to be about...
>>
>>4140836
we're not good with sarcasm
>>
>>4140836
we don't monitor everything the avgn does so we can immediately make threads about it on /vr/
>>
>>4140874
>>4139912
>>
>>4139912
looks like the lardass is aware he has the charisma of a leper so he's trying to imitate the nerd
too bad he ended up looking like dsp
embarrassing
>>
>>4140897
Usually I like ryan for his humor and the additional info he provides, but he went on on full retard that episode.
>>
>>4140918
I couldn't even watch it all the way through. The second he got to level 3 and was bitching about not seeing the mines when he deliberately didn't read the intro to know to use the flashlight I'd had enough. It didn't help Mike was being his usual retarded self and not understanding why Batman refused to punch out women in stage 2. He seemed completely perplexed why the game "took his punches away".
>>
>>4140951
but you gotta understand, its gotta be more like zelda! It has to tell you to turn on the flashlight, everytime you get hit by a mine!

Also Ryan was so annoyed by not being able to skip the text. Not only that he missed important information, he could have skipped it with start button...
>>
>>4139894
James just released a video where he complains about the texture warping in Playstation games. Why are you fags acting so surprised?
>>
>>4141025
James is not educated when it comes to the technical details of games, so that's understandable. He's a movie guy first and just plays games for the fun of it, or the fun of making fun of it.

Ryan is the self-proclaimed tech guru over there and something as simple as choosing and equipping an item eludes him. Not to mention he was getting knocked off that roller coaster a lot and couldn't grasp those white things in the loops were doing it. What happened to him? He used to be pretty good at this stuff.
>>
>>4139894
I own this.
I remember getting stuck on a boss fight over a plane.
Haven't touched it in 15 years.
I did drop games for months back then when I found them too hard, but I guess I forgot all about this one.
Might pick it up again, I loved the art, and it certainly felt amazing to play this one after the absolute kusoge that was Forever (also own it).
>>
>>4142584
scarecrow boss fight. It has a pretty easy pattern, like almost all boss fights in this game.
>>
>>4140358
so the existence of emus and save instantly means everyone uses them? Try playing with logic and trial and error and consciously building strategies, you don't need tools to learn the game at all just perseverance.
>>
Speaking of emus, anyone notice how Mike was using one to play this? He used to be so vehemently against them and I know either him or James owns the actual cart so I wonder why they didn't just use that. You can even see on stage 2 they load up a save stage, it says it in the bottom left corner of the screen.
>>
>>4143412
wow you are right. This makes it even dumber that they talk about it being to hard, and not being able to figure shit out.

I dont mean to brag with this, I beat this game with like 12. Sure I needed some time etc. but it is manageable and you can figure this stuff out with some time. I didnt find it to be hard, just regular difficulty. Makes it a bit laughable that these gaming experts cant handle this game.
>>
>>4141398
>What happened to him?

he's obviously trying to imitate the nerd and failing
>>
I pity Ryan. At one point he had it all. The looks of a 9/10 Chad, a young up and coming entrepreneur as CEO of his own business, a smoking hot wife, and a future that held no limits.

Now he's gained 200 lbs, as has his wife, his company had to resort to supporting YouTube personalities, and now his career's focus is helping to make videos for said personalities just to keep them afloat so his business doesn't go bankrupt. And to top it all off, despite all his good will and hard work he's become the butt of jokes from all across the internet.
>>
>watching shark movie reviews with James
>prob one of the best videos he's did in the last couple months
>that moment with the flashback from board james with Bootsy

Was he trying to say something?
>>
>>4146975
Mike rules the Youtube channel with an iron fist so there's no way for James to make a video outright to talk about Bootsy. He knew Mike wouldn't watch the entire shark video, especially since it's a re-upload of an older video, so I can see it as a way to sneak a Bootsy clip in there. Mike even de-listed all the Mike and Bootsy plays videos from the playlists. He's THAT bitter about it still.
>>
>>4147917
what exactly happened?
>>
Don't you fuckers have your own general.
>>
>>4147987
where is it?
>>
>>4147975
Lot of rumors, some say Mike was jealous of Bootsy's skills and making him look bad at games. Mike's whole persona is being a "hardcore" gamer, but the reality is he's just a collector who's happened to beat a couple hard games. I think the Genesis BttF video is what tipped the scales. Mike said it's impossible and Bootsy effortlessly breezed through it on his first time playing. That just planted the seed for this whole thing.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.