[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Deep drop down a creepy black void What did Nintendo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: smw mystery orb.jpg (90KB, 1373x883px) Image search: [Google]
smw mystery orb.jpg
90KB, 1373x883px
>Deep drop down a creepy black void

What did Nintendo mean by this?
>>
>>4138039
deepest lore
>>
>>4138039
basically your mum's puss m8
>>
File: IMG_0635.jpg (128KB, 766x434px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0635.jpg
128KB, 766x434px
>A wrecked airship haunted by the souls of Koopas killed in SMB3.
>>
>>4138136
Like a hotdog in a hallway
>>
It's a haunted ghost ship on the threshold between the world of light, and the dark underworld of Bowser's lair. Basically it's a symbolic death, the hero's descent into the land of the dead (and giant moles).
>>
A gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayme theory
>>
I always figured you had to swim through the sunken ship because it was the only path where you miss the giant jagged rocks around the huge Bowser statue that all the Bowser stages take place in.

You've basically just landed at the bottom of the mouth of the Bowser statue; aka, right outside of Valley of Bowser 1.
>>
>>4138039
ORB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>the wrecked ship in SMW is one of the many airships Mario sunk in SMB3
>the ghosts are all of those enemies Mario killed
>>
>>4139320
Who are ghosts killed by Mario?
>>
>>4139337
Are you serious? Read the post you replied to again.
>the ghosts are all of those enemies Mario killed
>>
The idea of having one of the airships from SMB3 sunken as a ghost underwater level was genius.
I really love SMW's map.
>>
Maybe a reference to how Mario falls through the sky after clearing an airship in 3, like how the question mark ball makes the entrance to the Valley of Bowser appear is a reference to the question mark balls from the forts in 3 that open up the locked doors on the map (and obviously that the whole level is a reference to 3's airships in general).
>>
>>4139351
the lore deepens
>>
>>4138136
You sure told him
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.