[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I have this, will this only grow in value or is it a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: DSC_0047.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0047.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
So I have this, will this only grow in value or is it a good time to sell it?
>>
a. It's the shitty pal version
b. The case is cracked
c. Judging by the outer condition the disc is also scratched

You're not getting rich off this thing, sorry.
>>
>>4131739
I've had offers for 400€ already, just asking if the price in the future will go higher or lower.
>>
I really tried to like this game but the first time i played it (on my xperia play) shit was COMFY!
But i found the puzzles confusing (needed to call a number that was dispayed on a billboard then i qent to the young girls hous the music was creepy and her being underage just made it allot more wierder, but i really do want to complete this at some point, im no expert but my opinion the price its worth can only rise unless konarmi decide to re release n that def aint going to happen EVER!
>>
>>4131741
Must've been born yesterday. Sell the fucking thing.
>>
>>4131742
Yeah, it was a ridiculously good game. Konami and Kojima at its best really.
>>
>>4131745
Ffs this post has made me want to replay it asap, sega cd the best version?
>>
>>4131858
Yeah, either that or the Saturn or emulated.
>>
>>4131858
Sega CD has the full ending plus some really good dub work for the time
MSX2 is A E S T H E T I C but lacks any sort of voice acting and ends after Act 2.
As far as I know those are the only translated versions.
>>
>>4131741
Sell it now, if someone is stupid enough to give you that kind of money.
>>
>>4131883
Is it possible to play with the Japanese audio and English text?
>>
This is a game ive wamted to play but never have because i cant read moonrunes. Is the segacd version in english? All i know is the ost has some great shit on it.
>>
>>4131965
Yes its english
>>
>>4131954
Nope. Sega CD version was never released in Japan so I don't think you could do an undub.
>>
Remaster version when?
>>
>>4131741
it will only go up
>>
I won't lie, I'm pretty jealous of you and would love to own a copy.
>>
>>4131739
>a. It's the shitty pal version
He's probably going to sell it in his own region, you fucking moron.
>>
>>4131720
Honestly, the price may go up a little further, but I don't see the price continuing to skyrocket. Yes, it's a good game, and yes, the price is high right now. However, I don't see these things selling a lot, and the main reason the price is high is because of Scalpers. It sold pretty well way back when and is a good game. I still have my copy. Sell it off now instead of waiting. I don't see the prices continuing to skyrocket. Maybe hold out a couple of months, but $400 is gonna be nice for you.
>>
>>4132606
Because it's completely impossible to import the better American version right? Because the Sega CD has no copy protection you can burn a 5 cent disc worth more than his game.

You fucking moron.
>>
>>4133365
people will buy this for collecting purposes not for play.
>>
>>4133372
what a stupid people
>>
>>4131720
Wait for Death Stranding to come out or get significant news on it, maybe the gameplay reveal
>>
>>4133372
If they wanted to collect it they'd get the better version, and certainly not a heavily used item full of obvious wear and tear.
>>
>>4131741
If there is genuinely anyone in this world retarded enough to give you that much money for it, I don't even know why you're here asking. Sell it. Personally, I think you're full of shit and not a single person has offered you anything for it, but whatever.
>>
>>4131741
Retard.
>>
>>4133372
I despise collectors with a burning passion
>>
>>4134761
How about collectors who don't have a burning passion?
>>
>>4135417
I, with a burning passion, despise collector.s
>>
>>4137207
What if you're without a burning passion?
>>
>>4131720
This is a game that got way over hyped due to a few youtubers promoting it. Its a good game but why over hyped. Its like keio, I played that years ago, and its ok, but holy shit is it over hyped.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.