[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like Guybrush and Elaine's relationship, and that Ron

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: Elaine-guybrush-married.png (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Elaine-guybrush-married.png
61KB, 640x480px
I like Guybrush and Elaine's relationship, and that Ron Gilbert doesn't like it is why I'm glad he left the series, and why I worry he'll go back to it someday.
>>
I think they fucked up their marriage in Escape, because Elaine seemed to do nothing but talk down to Guybrush and/or shoo him away constantly. If there's one thing Tales got right it was showing them to be a more normal and loving married couple.
>>
File: Talesof-elaine-marley.jpg (144KB, 1022x578px) Image search: [Google]
Talesof-elaine-marley.jpg
144KB, 1022x578px
>>4127739
Elaine was super cute in Tales.
>>
>>4127774
This.

The climax of Tales was pretty damn touching.
>>
Are they even working on another Monkey Island? I mean I know Tales sequel baited, but that doesn't really mean anything.
>>
File: 1500085486370.png (4KB, 295x270px) Image search: [Google]
1500085486370.png
4KB, 295x270px
>>4127730
I like her more as a friend who has to save guybrush's incompetent ass all the time
>>
>>4128531
She was never just a friend. They are star-crossed lovers who were smitten with each other at first sight... with some exception to their quasi-breakup spat during MI2.
>>
>>4128532
I meant that's how I would prefer it
>>
>>4127730
>>4128531
>>4128550
The bridge's scene in MI1 is not how "friends" talk to each other.
Gilbert pulled that bullshit because "muh stronk wymyn".
>>
>>4128560
>mi1
that's when they first met and fell in "love". I meant how they are in mi2 after they broke up
>>
File: sword master.gif (205KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
sword master.gif
205KB, 320x240px
>>4128531
>Guybrush
>incompetent
Pick one
>>
>>4127730
He's never going to pry the IP from Disney's grasps, I wouldn't worry about it. Sure, I'd love to know what his intentions were with solving MI2's ending, but Monkey Island 3 already exists, really.
>>
>>4127739
>first game where they're married
>Elaine nags him and you can have Guybrush flirt with other women
Escape was just a shit game
>>
>>4127730
Deadly towers.
>>
File: gl disney.gif (1MB, 960x715px) Image search: [Google]
gl disney.gif
1MB, 960x715px
>>4129363
Disney had to purchase Lucasfilm and it's subsidiary Lucasarts because they accidentally used a Monkey Island script to make the first Pirates film and George could have slapped them with a multi-billion dollar lawsuit. Internal memos indicate they were aware of this, but George was not.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.