[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have bigass collection >usually only play mario world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Mario_Series_Logo.svg.png (79KB, 1200x563px) Image search: [Google]
Mario_Series_Logo.svg.png
79KB, 1200x563px
>have bigass collection
>usually only play mario world + all stars
how many people do this?
I want a couple flashcarts too but only so I can play mario romhacks
>>
>>4127393
I absolutely cannot stand any of the Mario games except Mario Sunshine.
>>
File: 13918102_m.jpg (75KB, 350x515px) Image search: [Google]
13918102_m.jpg
75KB, 350x515px
When I was a kid Mario games were all I ever wanted to play, though I'd also rent a few games based on cartoons that I liked.

I'm not as bad about that now, though I'm still a huge nintendrone and I always come back to replay all the 2D Mario platformers several times a year.
>>
>>4127393
Fuck I feel for you. I'm the same.
>>
Same here, have a ton of games, even SD2SNES, but I usually just play SMW.
>>
I was like that until I started exploring some genres I wasn't that into when I was a kid, namely shoot em ups, beat em ups and puzzle games.

If you've already burned yourself out though, then you're probably fucked. Maybe try some mario romhacks?
>>
>>4127617
i wanna play some romhacks but I just can't deal with emulator lag (i have severe autism)
does sd2snes support dsp? i wanna play the hacks of mario kart
>>
>>4127393
I played Mario so much as a kid and teen that I'm mostly burned out. All of All Stars, World, Yoshi's Island (best 2d), NSMB, NSMB Wii multiplayer, 64, Sunshine, Galaxy 1, Galaxy 2 (best 3d)... Super Mario Odyssey will be a great return, but everything else is too familiar and I played the shit out of my favorite ones. In a way that probably makes it the greatest game series ever.
>>
>>4127393
Not me. These days I feel guilty about replaying games I've already beaten. There are so many games I haven't played and I have so much less time, so I want to keep moving forward and experience new games.
>>
>>4127393
I beat Mario 3 every Christmas when I go home for Christmas. It never gets old.
>>
I was like this usually, for quite some time, either All Stars and World, or Yoshi's Island. Sometimes DKC2.

Now though, all I ever want to play is Hudson shit like Super Adventure Island 2 or the Wonder Boy games.
>>
File: 4[1].png (18KB, 192x192px) Image search: [Google]
4[1].png
18KB, 192x192px
>>4127417
I can stand any of the Mario games except Mario Sunshine.
>>
>>4127393
My favorite All-Stars game is Doki Doki Bros. 2. It always was and still is.

>>4128136
>Super Adventure Island 2
I need to play this sometime. I love Wonderboy and its clones.
>>
>>4127939
This. This exactly.

I almost worry I'll never feel alright about replaying some of my old favorites.
>>
>>4127393
>have chipped PS1 with wallet full of CD-Rs
>just play Crash 2 and nothing else
Kinda the same thing - it's not even that great of a game, I just don't get bored of it though. Might pop RE2 or 3 in once in a while but nothing else interests me.

>>4128751
This.
>>
>>4128751
>I was the weird kid in school and everyone bullied me
More seriously though, Sunshine was pretty solid. Definitely the most difficult of the 3D Marios.
>>
>>4127393
That's why I sold all of my retro games and consoles. Still regret it bigly though since I immediately spent the $ on marijuans.
>>
>>4128751
>not angling camera with the orange yoshi and shooting juice to look like you're taking a piss
>>
>>4127393
>how many people do this?
Most of the people your age
>>
I most likely replay all main Mario games at least once per year, SMB3 and SMW multiple times (taking shortcuts).
But it's not the only games I play, in fact they're like a appetizer in between seasons of playing games I haven't played before, I try to always play new (old) games, then mix it up with good old classics. I also replay stuff like Castlevania, Sonic, etc.
It also depends on what consoles I'm using atm.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.