[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had a dream that you could switch GTA2 into first-person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: CivilianMeteor-GTA2.png (282KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CivilianMeteor-GTA2.png
282KB, 640x480px
I just had a dream that you could switch GTA2 into first-person view. It was fucking bananas. All the people and cars looked like flat cut-outs on a three-dimensional plane.

Anyone else have any weird dreams involving retro games?
>>
Like this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-px-eP0h5tw
>>
>>4125451
Yeah pretty much.
>>
I dreamed my dad and I wandered into the temple of Targitzan from Banjo Tooie. Those dumb cat soldiers started chasing us and eventually the temple started collapsing. I woke up before we got out.
>>
I have had dreams of some amazing games that don't exist.
Most recently, a kind of cross between SMRPG and Paper Mario, in that it had the aesthetics and depth of SMRPG but with the expansiveness of TTYD.
Rooms were HUGE, like massive vaulted cathedral huge, with layers everywhere.
The graphics were much more like SMRPG but it wasn't isometric, it was a true 3D environment with 2D sprites moving in 3D, like paper mario.

It had the quality as well of looking similar to the prototype of SMW that there are screenshots of.
>>
I had a dream about my wife. She was dead... but it was alright.
>>
I dont always remember my dreams, but this one was so specific. I got a special PS1 version that could be "locked on" to the top of the developer kit for the PS2. It turned the whole console into a huge 32bit pumped giant that could produce awesome 32bit 3d graphics mixed with the best sprite art ever. Like a super playstation.
I was so excited with it I got sad when woke up
>>
>>4125441
>I just had a dream that you could switch GTA2 into first-person view. It was fucking bananas. All the people and cars looked like flat cut-outs on a three-dimensional plane.

So you dreamed about Carmageddon, then?
>>
I've had at least a dozen dreams about oddworld, one time I was a slig and I ended up dying in a bottomless pit
>>
When GTA 1 was new I dreamed about a GTA set in New Orleans where you have to drive through the swamps (I can't spell bajou I think) with one of those motor boats with a fan on the back.
>>
>>4126979
I really hope GTA 6 takes place in vice city and has a massive everglades stand-in
>>
Yeah. I dreamed a N64 GTA Vice City port, with ugly textures and small draw distance. It seems the developers disabled the z-buffering, as the graphics oscillated like Playstation graphics.
The game's cartridge was really big and baby blue. I will model it on 3ds Max some day.
But the dream was so real that to this day it stands as one of the most impressive dreams I ever had.
>>
I wish GTA1 and 2 played like Chinatown wars.
>>
>>4125451
>It's ten times more difficult to do it in 3D.

Weebs were right.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.