[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ninja Gaiden >gaiden means side story Where was the main

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 2344291-ninja.png (684KB, 464x640px) Image search: [Google]
2344291-ninja.png
684KB, 464x640px
>Ninja Gaiden
>gaiden means side story

Where was the main story series then?
>>
Dead or Alive.
>>
DID YOU KNOW in Japan this was known as ninja ryukenden
>>
File: 1405341176966.gif (703KB, 150x135px) Image search: [Google]
1405341176966.gif
703KB, 150x135px
>>4122713
>after an hour of failures I finally managed to beat 6-2 and 6-3 and get to the final boss
>get my ass handed to me
>sent back to 6-1 even with 2 lives left
>>
>>4122713
See: Shinobi series.
>>
The arcade game.
>>
>>4122824
DID YOU KNOW that was 忍び in Japan
>>
>>4122829
あなた自身を殺す
>>
>>4122713
I always assume they chose that title for the U.S. version as a parody of those American Ninja-type movies that completely misunderstood the history of actual ninjas. The arcade version didn't take itself as seriously as the NES game.
>>
>>4122836
自殺 yourself
>>
>>4122837
>American Ninja-type movies that completely misunderstood the history of actual ninjas.
As opposed to the rigorously historically accurate depictions of ninjas in Japanese cinema
>>
>>4122814
Keep at it, ninja. I was once like you. Then I got to the point I beat the stage and all 3 bosses in one run. It's a magical feeling. Keep practicing and it'll happen to you.

Protip: spin slash takes out any boss near instantly, even the final one. Since bosses stay dead once you make it to the third one and repeat the level keep the spin slash and just press up + attack to do a normal air slash instead of wasting your special spin slash and save it for the boss.
>>
>>4122754
Son of a bitch.
>>
>>4122713
>Biggest Arcade Hit
Wasn't it a total flop?
>>
File: ms-ninja-gayden.jpg (140KB, 640x934px) Image search: [Google]
ms-ninja-gayden.jpg
140KB, 640x934px
Where were you when SEGA made the best Ninja Ryuukenden?
>>
File: the gay community.jpg (26KB, 188x343px) Image search: [Google]
the gay community.jpg
26KB, 188x343px
>>4123353
>Master System
>>
>>4123353

that version is complete shit though
>>
>>4123353
That game is so broken I can't even play it. If you get 999 ninpo the game glitches and gives you infinite for the rest of the game, which feels like too big of a cheat but I always inadvertently end up triggering it because I get caught up in the action and lose track of my magics. I still haven't beat it because I want to do it legit but the game won't let me.
>>
>>4124106
That's why real niggas do a ninpoless run of MSNG.
>>
>>4125128
But then you're crippling yourself when you shouldn't have to.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.