[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>your favorite ninja >why is that ninja your favorite >what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: 7102283_f520.jpg (33KB, 520x326px) Image search: [Google]
7102283_f520.jpg
33KB, 520x326px
>your favorite ninja
>why is that ninja your favorite
>what ninja best describes you
>>
Rain
Rain
Rain
>>
>>4119034
fag
>>
It almost looks like an LGBT flag
>>
>your favorite ninja
reptile
>why is that ninja your favorite
he is a fucking snake
>what ninja best describes you
probably smoke since i like to be unseen
>>
Rain

The purple looks badass, he's a prince, he's a reference to Prince, and the lightning strike pop-up attack is one of the coolest moves in the game

Reptile, because I started out like a normal human and over time became more weird, deformed, and disconnected from humanity

Noob Saibot is cool too
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>4118982

>ninja

I am not a ninja. I am Lin Kuei. Scorpion was a ninja.
>>
>>4119089
didn't lin kuei had the cyber initiative?
if sub zero was a part of the lin kuei wouldn't it mean that we would have a blue cyborg?
>>
File: cybersubzero-mk9port[1].jpg (208KB, 840x1120px) Image search: [Google]
cybersubzero-mk9port[1].jpg
208KB, 840x1120px
>>4119091

The second Sub-zero was made into a cyborg in one of the later games
>>
>>4118982
Scorpion because the get over here move is basically the most badass move ever made in fighting games. too bad he's never been a top tier fighting character for competitive in any of the games KEK
>>
>>4118982
Forgot chamelon, tremor, sub zero 1.

10 ninjas
>>
>>4119126

>Sub-zero 1

That's Noob Saibot
>>
>>4119126
>sub zero 1
you mean the brother? i think he later turned into noob saibot
>chameleon
ill give you that but i think he was a secret character and barely had any lore. i feel like its a budget version of shang chung
>tremor
that's the brown ninja. but man they waited a long time to present him
>>
File: 1440624048417.jpg (28KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440624048417.jpg
28KB, 500x400px
>>4119091
>if sub zero was a part of the lin kuei wouldn't it mean that we would have a blue cyborg?

They tried to, he and Smoke ran away. Smoke was captured and turned later. Cyrax and Sektor was hunting them.

MK9 rewrote that storyline due to Raydens fuckups, and they ended up having Cyborg Sub-zero instead, while Smoke stayed normal.

>>4119126
Chameleon was a bonus character like how they had MK1 and MK2 kano/cage/raiden in Trilogy. Not sure if it was an actual character as in one with backstory.

Sub Zero 1 turned into Noob Saibot.

I don't know who Tremor is.

They also had a Subzero Girl, don't know her name. Frost?
>>
File: putin-mk.jpg (34KB, 500x401px) Image search: [Google]
putin-mk.jpg
34KB, 500x401px
>>4119153
>>
>>4118982
Sub-Zero
I know his combos and they're op
gay question, I'll pass
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.