[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Make knuckles chaotix good I'll start >put more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: knuckles-chaotix-03.png (58KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
knuckles-chaotix-03.png
58KB, 640x480px
ITT: Make knuckles chaotix good

I'll start
>put more fucking enemies in the levels, so at least something tries to stop you from beating the game
>some pits of death wouldn't hurt
>>
>remove ring-chain mechanic
>>
>>4116150
this
>>
>>4116150
There's a game genie code that does this.
>>
>>4116150

I think they should keep it, but only in co-op mode. I feel like the ring chain mechanic is the only good way to do co-op in Sonic without going split-screen
>>
>>4116175
>>4116150
http://info.sonicretro.org/Cheat_Codes:Chaotix
>FFFCEA:0? Attachment To Partner Modifier (0=Not Attatched, 5=Attatched).
Set ? to 0 during stages and 5 during bosses. There you go.
>>
>>4116189
I feel like a lot of the dislike towards this game is that more people played single-player than than multiplayer. The entire chain mechanic really seems like it was a way to make co-op fun in a sonic game. My brother and I would always play this 2P back in the day and it was always a blast, you couldn't have that kind of fun in 2 and 3K.
>>
>>4116273
>The entire chain mechanic really seems like it was a way to make co-op fun in a sonic game.
Thissss. Also the randomness of characters, stages and items seemed to reinforce the "party" game feeling.
>>
File: knuckleschaotix.png (28KB, 640x477px) Image search: [Google]
knuckleschaotix.png
28KB, 640x477px
>>4116146
for starters i think the zones only need about 2 or 3 acts. 5 acts with little differences is a bit ridiculous.
and i agree the zones themselves need more content. you almost forget the game has badniks.

>>4116273
>I feel like a lot of the dislike towards this game is that more people played single-player than than multiplayer.
noooope
>>
>>4116146
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M13alqYNa3E
>>
>>4116327
It's pretty obvious they had co-op in mind when designing the combi ring, dude.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.