[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I have decided that I don't want this to just gather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: collection.jpg (4MB, 3452x3200px) Image search: [Google]
collection.jpg
4MB, 3452x3200px
So, I have decided that I don't want this to just gather dust in my room and I don't really play console games that much and I have decided to sell my collection. Anyone know any estimate numbers for this collection?
>>
>>4115242
Near worthless. PALshit and sea of bootlegs.
>>
File: 1494738393058.jpg (15KB, 374x378px) Image search: [Google]
1494738393058.jpg
15KB, 374x378px
>PAL
>Those PS2 spines
>An Ouya

Red coats, ladies and gentlemen
>>
What's all the yellow famicom carts?
>>
ignore these burger-filled cretins, PAL is patrician

what city do you live in brah
>>
>>4115272
bootlegs

>>4115274
tallinn

out of the pictures, there are pretty much all more popular older consoles (NES, SNES, N64, SEGA etc)
>>
>>4115242
If you have a Mega CD console, how much do you want for it?
>>
>>4115242
If that's actually your collection and you really want to sell everything in it instead of keeping some because of nostalgia: you'll either have to be very patient to find someone who wants to buy everything for the ongoing price of them individually or sell them separately or in a few lots so some stuff might be sold faster. Ebay is still a good site for lots and auctions despite the rumors that are going around. Otherwise you can use your local second hand services online or in stores or go to several fleamarkets. The latter option should still attract a lot of people interested in (retro) video games.

The most important question you've got to ask yourself is "do I wanna get the most money out of it or do I have to sell them as soon as possible?". Maybe you're extremely lucky that some new wannabe collector made a lot of space and planned to get tons of games and is willing to pay you a lot for everything but that's very unlikely to happen.
>>
>>4115274
>PAL is patrician

FIFTY HERTZ
I
F
T
Y
Z
>>
>>4115281
100 euros a piece.
>>
>>4115284
>>4115274
Except half of the stuff in the pic is either: PC, handled where PAL doesn't make a difference or PS2/XBOX (meaning 60hz options on most games for those)
>>
How much would this SEGA haul cost?
http://imgur.com/a/eSWFL
>>
>>4115398
Why is it the same few pics over and over?
>>
>>4115405
>Why is it the same few pics over and over?

I have no idea, imgur is being a bitch.
>>
>>4115306
Good thing the other half is completely fucking worthless.

>PAL PS2
There's literally no reason or incentive for anyone to ever own a PAL PS2, even if you're European. Either NTSC or bust.
>>
>>4115509
Are NTSC PS2s multivoltage?

If not I can see an extremely persuasive argument for having one...namely that it doesn't burst into flames when you plug it in and flick the power switch.
>>
>>4115581
I know for a fact PS2 Slim power bricks are universal, and draw between 100v - 240v depending on what the bare minimum is needed to run the PS2 in question.

All you'd need is a converter or European PS2 Slim brick / power source for the outlet and an NTSC to PAL converter.
>>
>All that hoarded shit
>"I don't really play console games that much"
For anyone thinking collectorfags aren't half the reason why retro game prices are stupidly high, remember that there's tons of people just like OP. They have no interest in actually playing, they just want something to show their friends.
>>
>>4115509
>even if you're european
>what is 220v

I wish I could just plug ntsc consoles in my wall socket without frying them anon, I wish.
>>
>>4115242
How much for the fucking Vectrex
>>
>>4115623
Why would anyone in their right mind want to use a slim though when loading disc images via hard drive using FMCB is a thing?
>>
>>4115791
>implying OP didn't just google that image from somewhere else and made this thread to troll anons on this board
youthinkpeoplelieontheinternet.jpg
>>
>>4115826
Offer :^D

>>4115841
how is this trolling? i'm letting other people who are more interested in vintage gaming get their chance from me.
>>
>>4115509
Why? It outputs PAL 60 and PAL gives better colours.
>>
>>4115858
>how is this trolling?
>he says while writing an emoticon on an imageboard
You guys have become lazy.
>>
>>4115242
Nah. Not even worth adding it all up as no one is going to pay the sum. Sell the few things people might pay more than a buck for on ebay and then unload the rest for whatever someone will give you.
>>
>>4115274
Butthurt pleb spotted. Must be terrible to realize your collection is inferior and worthless.
>>
File: cKHAf6T.jpg (1009KB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
cKHAf6T.jpg
1009KB, 2160x3840px
How much are these games worth?
>>
>>4115874
The ps2 sadly doesn't support PAL60 only NTSC. That's why they "recommended" RGB scart cables for 60Hz support as it avoids the problem where few TVs supported NTSC (yet supported NTSC timings, hence PAL60) and it makes the NTSC vs. PAL colour argument moot.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.