[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's out. http://store.steampowered.com/app/5 85910/Wi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 4

File: wildguns.png (10KB, 512x427px) Image search: [Google]
wildguns.png
10KB, 512x427px
It's out.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/585910/Wild_Guns_Reloaded/
>>
>>4114083
>remake of SNES game
>not retro

Fuck off, fail-rulecuck.
>>
>>4114082
well, is it garbage? not even clicking, I'm counting on you guys.
>>
Call me when there's a price drop. Like hell a remake of a decades-old SNES game that adds 2 new characters is worth $20USD, or even $15 with the sale they have now.
>>
>>4114089
What is that on the left? A dog riding a robot? WTF?
>>
What kind of faggot wouldn't pick Annie with a light blue dress anyway.
>>
They just picked this one up because it's the easiest game to adapt to widescreen displays, isn't it? The only change is the screen doesn't scroll.
>>
>>4114089
>flying dog

And sold.
>>
>>4114089
The fat girl isn't black. That game is racist.
>>
>>4114089

welp, seems like there is such a thing as too much thickness
>>
What the fuck happened to based Natsume anyway? Their SNES games were fantastic.
>>
>>4114093
They also improved the graphics

But ya, a bit pricey.
>>
>>4114149
Improved particle effects a bit, the backgrounds are still the same.
>>
>no mouse controls
JUST
>>
mm pixel feet
>>
>>4114150
pretty sure that's wrong
>>
>>4114091
Are you stupid or something? I get the impression that most people who complain about feminism don't actually know much about it...
>>
>>4114708
He's probably being ironic, but when people refer to feminism nowadays, they refer to the 3rd wave, which isn't actual feminism, just an extremist branch of feminist, real feminists don't agree with the 3rd wave ones.
>>
>>4114717
Feminism is a stupid meme started by communists anyway, there is no good version of it desu.
>>
>>4114724
Not really, 1st and 2nd wave feminists have done some progress in society that helped reinforce the concept of democracy, for example.
Then it all went to shit with the 3rd wave.
>>
>>4114082
>screenshot of the character select screen
>deleted

what the fug
>>
>>4114737
I guess it was for the political joke, but if that was the case then this whole thread should have been nuked.
>>
So how is it?

And how was Assault Suit Leynos?

Faithful remasters?
>>
>>4114735
oy vey, schmock
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1039x1617px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1039x1617px
>>4114093
>>4114149
>>4114150
>>
>>4114814
Yep, that's a remake.
And a damn good one based on the screenshots.
>>
>>4114813
This is copypasta from some tumblr account, right?
>>
>>4114819
I think it's a remaster

but these terms are pretty dang ambiguous
It's definitely top quality, looks fantastic while still looking the same.
>>
It's good

Certainly not worth the $40 they wanted for a physcial PS4 copy, but for $15? Sure, I don't mind
>>
>>4114831
>tumblr
>being anti-feminism

Doubtful.
>>
>still no online multiplayer
Come on Natsume step it up
>>
>>411499
>implying digital games aren't worth anything
>LOL DA JEWZ!!1! DO I FIT IN HERE GUISE??!

I'm sick of you underage /pol/ newfags shitting up this whole site. Seriously, do you have to bring it up in every god damn conversation?
>>
File: 1111111111111111111111111.jpg (3MB, 2982x4311px) Image search: [Google]
1111111111111111111111111.jpg
3MB, 2982x4311px
i can just play it whenever i want
>>
>goddamn Bloom in my SNES game
>new characters art stick out like a sore thumb compared to the old ones

>I can play the SNES games online, but I can't play this one online

Nah, fuck this.
>>
>>4114196
No mouse controls also means you can't play it with a PC lightgun, so it's even more retarded than you thought
>>
>>4114994
Its time for you to leave /v/irgin
>>
Are you still unable to continue in co-op?
>>
>>4114082
That's great and all but Bot Vice was released since.
>>
I like it a lot. Wild Guns is probably one of my top 5 SNES games, and this is an excellent version. Looks great, the music arrangements are great, and playing as the dog is hilarious.
>>
>>4115074

Srsly dude. Bunch of teenage edgelords who think it's cool to say "kike" and "cuck"
>>
>>4114093
it also has new levels
>>
>>
>>4115074
+100000000000000000
/pol/ is always the biggest cancer on any chan.
>>
I hope we get more remake like this, or even proper ports like the Sonic the Hedgehog taxman stuff
>>
>>4115130
you'd have to be pulling the trigger every millisecond if you wanted to move though
>>
I don't know if I wanna buy this. I played this game like a maniac with my brother, and now he's dead. The feels, man...
>>
>>4114087
I have the PS4 version and it's a shining example of what remakes should be. The only issue I have with it is my favorite level is stuck behind easy mode because one of the new levels they added replaced it on normal.
>>
>>4115716
What a breath of fresh air. Someone actually remade a game without feeling the need to completely fuck it up. No graphical "updates" that no one asked for or wanted. All of the original game, with some new characters, features, weapons, and levels. Why the fuck is this so hard for everyone else to do? Why does everything need to be some "cinematic experience" that no one who played the original wants or recognizes?

Natsume, of all people, seems to have it figured out. Here's hoping everyone else gets the clue.
>>
>>4119780
> No graphical "updates" that no one asked for or wanted
Except the fucking bloom you mean.
>>
>>4119782
Until you mentioned it, I hadn't even noticed. What I meant was that Reloaded actually looks like the original game, and not some Hollywood movie.
>>
>>4119782
I think the bloom and other lighting effects are very tastefully done. they're not too in your face
compared to this puke:
https://youtu.be/aRu1LiFP6jw

but there def should be an option to turn off the bloom (I don't know if there is)
>>
>>4119785
Why does that even fucking exist?
>>
>>4114782
Assault Suit Leynos is okay. isn't exactly the same, but it's close enough. It's been changed to be a little easier. Otherwise, well done. Some newer options for particle effects, sprites updated slightly just to fit other resolutions better.
>>
>>4115730
Keep your reddit/imgur shit out of here please. It's 4chan, give the man his (You) and move on.
>>
>>4114782
Let's see. They changed some of the stages around. Stage 5, I think, which was the colony under construction, now became a proto-version of stage 1 of Assault Suits Valken (Leynos is set 10 years before Valken).
A few scenes are expanded upon, and you can save the guy who originally burned up in the atmosphere (his name is Zosaly).
There are new bosses, specially near the end. They use some danmaku patterns.
Zero-G controls are much better.
Continues are infinite by default (in the original, you needed to input a code).
I think they removed a few weapons?
The biggest gameplay changed is that an enemy unit exploding doesn't damage you anymore (if you're near the explosion).
There's a new final boss.

I think that's it.
>>
>>4114082
So it's just a super nintendo game with updated graphics and two new characters? With one of them being a cute girl. And why the hell can't you use the mouse, that makes no sense.
>>
>>4120625
If I remember (from a gameplay I watched), there are new stages.
>>
>>4120625
The cute girl is in the original game. The new characters are a fat whore and a dog.
>>
>>4120630
Oh, well then I am mistaken. I have no interest in the dog or the comically large whale so whatever.
>>
>>4119785
The heck is this, this will make me blind.
>>
>>4120630
>and a dog
day 1 buy t b h
>>
>>4119785
>>4119787
>>4120637
You've seen nothing yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCigiEuRvrA
>>
>>4119780
They made it incredibly difficult, since they added a 4P mode, and didn't accommodate for anything in-between. This game is a nightmare on single player.
>>
>>4114725
What are you talking about?

All the things that people complain about feminism for including the political lesbianism, anti-sex attitude and man hating are pretty exclusively 2nd wave.
>>
>>4120839
It doesn't really seem to be any more difficult than the original.
>>
>>4121789
>political lesbianism
What the hell is that?
>>
>Remake

Please stop using these words wrong. This should be called a "Rebuild" or a "Remaster". It takes the original game's assets, and puts them into a new engine, and gives various enhancements like 16:9. Turok 1/2 is another example of this. This is how old games should be presented to the new generation.

Too often, Publishers opt for two approaches:

1. The Remake Meme. Full 3D, or ugly HD drawn sprites. Never looks good.
2. Lazy emulation. Not inherently bad, but it's just lazy/quick.
>>
>>4122757
>1. The Remake Meme. Full 3D, or ugly HD drawn sprites. Never looks good.
Sometimes it does

>2. Lazy emulation. Not inherently bad, but it's just lazy/quick.
How about if they hack the rom for more stuff?

Also you are using made up definitions that nobody else cares about
>>
>>4122927
>How about if they hack the rom for more stuff?
They never do, the way they implemented stuff like the challenges and boss rush in Megaman Legacy Collection was by tinkering the Emulator.
>>
>>4114814
>>4114149
They did it the right way. No shitty vector crap, no lashing 3D models, but real 90's pixel art.
>>
>>4122905
>>4122775
>acting like this on a enthusiast board for video games
>>
Is this the greatest Cabal shmup of all time?
>>
>>4114082
Been playing it for the last 6 months....
>>
>>4125135
There's not much competition out there.
>>
>>4125135
Compared to what? The original Cabal, Blood Bros, Nam 1975, and Bot-Vice? This genre hasn't seen much love over the years.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.