[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember someone saying that the RGB -and the HDMI mod disables

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1200px-Nintendo_64_Logo.svg.png (66KB, 1200x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Nintendo_64_Logo.svg.png
66KB, 1200x1111px
I remember someone saying that the RGB -and the HDMI mod disables the shitty filter that the N64 uses, but I also remember that if you have an flashcart or gameshark you could use a code that could ALSO remove it. Is this true?
>>
>>4113823
There are multiple filters involved IIRC.
>>
We just had a thread that discussed this whole thing but...

>the RGB -and the HDMI mod disables the shitty filter that the N64 uses
Not filter, it reverses the console's horizontal scaling of 320x240 to 640x240 which normally causes blur.

>if you have an flashcart or gameshark you could use a code that could ALSO remove it. Is this true?
No, the Gameshark codes disables something different - post processing effects. One of these, the dither filter, causes blur as well.

Unfortunately the code is all or nothing. You also lose some edge anti-aliasing, which itself doesn't cause much blur and is quite effective at getting rid of jaggies.
>>
>>4113849
Do you have any pics of both for comparison?
>>
Over 7 proxies of blur filters.
>>
>>4113864
>>4113823
samefag
>>
>>4113871
That's >>4113864
not me
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.