[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got this in the mail today. I won this game, instruction manual,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: zelda 1 complete.jpg (278KB, 1456x818px) Image search: [Google]
zelda 1 complete.jpg
278KB, 1456x818px
I got this in the mail today. I won this game, instruction manual, map and box in an auction for €61. I see they usually go for €150-160. The battery still works.

I feel I made an incredible great purchase. I've never owned this game (only the NES Classics version on GBA) and I've never really played it. And no, I'm not a reseller, I'll keep this forever. I'm very excited to finally play this game for real.
>>
>owned port
>never really played it
>spent 61 eurodollerydoos on a CIB copy of original
I'm not understanding this logic.
>>
>>4111685
I did not like the port because it is not in its native aspect ratio. Also, I'm not a big fan of holding a small GBA right in my face when I can sit on my couch and play the game the way it was meant to be played on TV.
>>
>>4111706
But you hadn't played it in it's native aspect ratio

If the presentation is stopping you from enjoying the game, it sounds like you might not like the game itself.
>>
>>4111656
Looks like a repro to
Me
>>
>>4111727
What gives? It's PAL-B. It looks completely fine to me.
>>
>>4111731
Look at the edges
>>
>>4111706
I can understand the aspect ratio, but you don't need a GBA to play GBA games.
Buy yourself a GB Player for Gamecube and there you go. Any Gameboy game in existence can be played on the TV via the GB Player; put the cart in and you're good.

However, I recommend getting an Action Replay disc and to download the GB Interface onto an SD card (with an SD to GC Memory Card adapter) bcz the original boot disc is shit.
>>
>>4111656
Have fun, OP. I just played it for the first time in my life last year, at age 23, and I had a blast. No guide either, just writing down notes and I managed to beat the game all the way through. No motivation to do the second quest though
>>
>>4111802
>However, I recommend getting an Action Replay disc and to download the GB Interface onto an SD card (with an SD to GC Memory Card adapter) bcz the original boot disc is shit.

Or I can buy the original game for the NES I already have.

>>4111828
Thanks man, looking forward to it.
>>
File: good job man.gif (482KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
good job man.gif
482KB, 250x210px
Great job, we all care deeply about your personal endeavors.

Liked and subscribed.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.