[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's looking forward to seeing this prick get fucked up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: RE2_Irons_Death.png (270KB, 628x382px) Image search: [Google]
RE2_Irons_Death.png
270KB, 628x382px
Who's looking forward to seeing this prick get fucked up in this exact scene but with modern day graphics?
>>
>>4111313
/vr/ told me re2 is shit so I don't care desu. Too linear, too much ammo, too easy bosses, thus not a real survivor horror game, just a crappy action game but with bad gameplay. Not looking forward to re2.
>>
>>4111325
/vr/ didn't tell you that, NESfag did you dumb cuck
>>
>>4111313
>tfw they changed the scene
>>
>>4111359
I hope they don't change it up too much and ruin it, looking forward to Ben's death too, i hope they make it really gory, guts and everything pouring out of him
>>
>>4111352
>Too linear
>too much ammo
>too easy bosses
>thus not a real survivor horror game, just a crappy action game but with bad gameplay
which part is wrong?
>>
>>4111397
All of it. What you're looking for is a fleeing faggot simulator. Try Hell Night.
>>
>>4111406
no it's not lol

it's literally too linear and lacks the interconnectivity of the first game, there is way too much ammo and ammo management is unnecessary (literally kill everything apart from the street running at the beginning) and the bosses are piss. the mechanics are substandard so it makes for a pretty dull action game with no tension.
>>
Is Resident Evil Vendetta good? The computer animation looks really shitty... like a PSX FMV or something.
>>
>>4111406
>All of it.
...and THAT's why you filter out tripfags
Not one thing here is wrong, not one
>Too linear
>too much ammo
>too easy bosses
>thus not a real survivor horror game, just a crappy action game but with bad gameplay

this is not even a hot take, all of this is widely known
>>
>>4111409
If the first run through is too easy for you then play the PC or Dreamcast versions in Nightmare mode. The first run through is basically a tutorial and for story anyway. If you've unlocked everything and Hunk &Tofu's modes are still too easy for you then I guess you're just the ultimate badass.
>>
>>4111427
you still didn't address the points made there m8
>>
>>4111418
>all of this is widely known
The mating call of the opinion parrot.

Biohazard 2 was definitely nerfed when it came out and the Playstation version wasn't given a hard mode for whatever reason but those aren't the definitive versions.

>>4111429
The police station has plenty of backtracking and nonlinear gameplay especially with the zapping. Play in Nightmare mode on DC or PC if you want bosses to be much much harder or use the N64 item randomizer if you just want the ammo distribution to be different.

>RE2 isn't a survival horror game
No need to address this point
>>
>>4111453
>facts are parroting
Great argument.
>>
>>4111325
It's like Alone in The Dark 2
>>
>>4111406
>fleeing faggot simulator
I hadn't heard this before but suddenly I know how to classify every single post-Amnesia horror game.

Although it doesn't help that purist fags want it both ways and if there's even a single weapon or bullet in a modern horror game they cry "waah it's basically call of duty"
>>
>>4111313
Playing RE2 after SH1 and it's a lot of fun. SH1 was more mindrape spooky but it was piss easy for the most part because harry mason is a beast and had no inventory management.
>>
>>4111605
>suddenly I know how to classify every single post-Amnesia horror game.

First person survival horror, and survival horror more centered around fleeing, have always existed.

>Although it doesn't help that purist fags want it both ways and if there's even a single weapon or bullet in a modern horror game they cry "waah it's basically call of duty"

Then they're not much of "purists" if they can't even get the definition of the genre right. Action is part of survival horror, with no action it'd just be adventure games, like point&click games with a horror theme.
>>
>>4111313

Man, what even happened to him? It's been so long since replaying I don't even remember what happend to the police chief.

>>4111389

Now that was a cool scene. That and the Birkin VS Umbrella sewer CGI scene.
>>
>>4111627
Birkin planted an embryo inside him, it rejected causing a horrible death
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>4111325
*Sorry I spoiled your RE2 party
>>
>>4111313
>modern day graphics?
not retro >>>/v/
>>
Why is Mayor Haggar getting torn up?
>>
File: hqdefault[3].jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[3].jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Will they find a way to replicate that dark atmosphere from 2? Do you think it's even their goal?
>>
>>4111313
Again?
>>
>>4112437
Yeah i'm specifically talking about the upcoming remake but it's not out yet so /vr/ it is
>>4113468
I fucking hope so, even if they successfully redo all the backgrounds etc they still need that foreboding magic that RE2 had
>>4113476
Yes why not? the guy was a corrupt bastard
>>
File: alien-and-aliens.png (204KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
alien-and-aliens.png
204KB, 400x300px
>>4111325
>>4111397
>>4111409
>>4111418
>Too linear, too much ammo, too easy bosses, thus not a real survivor horror game, just a crappy action
I've never played 2. Compared to 1, is it basically what Aliens was to Alien? Or to a lesser extent T2 to Terminator?
>>
>>4115293
oh fuck off with these shitty underage-tier comparison
>>
>>4115295
>1979 - 1991 movies
>underaged
Are you just being a crotchety faggot? The genre shift from horror to sci-fi action (to appeal to a broader audience) is a valid phenomenon and comparison.
>>
>>4115293
Yes, it is.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.