[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I Love Wario. You Love Wario. We All Love Wario. Do you have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

File: wario.jpg (226KB, 1112x1434px) Image search: [Google]
wario.jpg
226KB, 1112x1434px
I Love Wario. You Love Wario. We All Love Wario.

Do you have a favorite game in his series?
>>
>>4104935
Has anyone ever reached Finish in 2F Hard Mode for WarioWare Inc. Mega Party Game$?
>>
>>4104935
VB Wario Land, Wario Land 3 and 4 are my favorites

Why was Shake It so barren and boring?
>>
SML3 and VB are great, 4 is okay, 2 and 3 are casual, the rest are shit.
>>
>>4104935
Wario is my husbando.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (204KB, 1024x937px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
204KB, 1024x937px
>>
>>4105056
Congrats on having shit taste. Exposing yourself was too easy.
>>
I really liked the puzzle sections of Wario World.
That should have been a game in itself.
>>
>>4105229
Took me forever to find the last treasure I was missing. It was the one in the "tree" level where you had to go under the screen for a path to it.
>>
>>4105234
What he said was entirely correct though.
>>
4 is my favorite but I still go back to 2,3, and 1 since every numbered WL game plays different
>>
File: vbwl.gif (46KB, 372x239px) Image search: [Google]
vbwl.gif
46KB, 372x239px
>>
File: 1498754582876.gif (943KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
1498754582876.gif
943KB, 500x463px
I love Wario so much. I grew up playing nothing but these games and Kirby all the time. Wario is unironically my hero. I love them all. The ending theme for the first 3 Wario Land get me seriously emotional. I played the Virtual Boy one recently and it's fucking amazing. What an awesome series.

I would pay Nintendo money so I could have VB Wario Land in my 3DS but they're stupid.
>>
>>4104935
Wario's Woods is my favorite if that's not cheating. Wario Land 3 is the only other game I've played through and I absolutely loved it. Never got all of the coins, but I did collect all 100 treasures. I have a copy of WL1 and have played it for a short while and need to get back to it, but my catalog just keeps growing and growing.
>>
>>4105274
Except for the fact that 1 was really good :)
>>
>>4105875
He called 1 great.
>>
Why is nobody bitching about 3? I really want to post the gif.
>>
>>4105849

I don't remember the end themes for 2 or 3, but the ending theme for 1 seriously gets to me, or rather makes me generally sad and nostalgic.
>>
WL3 would be my favorite game of all time if it had an open world instead of a map screen/level select.
>>
File: Wario_hands_on_hips_VBWL.png (51KB, 150x202px) Image search: [Google]
Wario_hands_on_hips_VBWL.png
51KB, 150x202px
>>4106489
>the ending theme for 1 seriously gets to me, or rather makes me generally sad and nostalgic
Yes, exactly the same for me. 1 is the one that gets me the most actually, so many memories, I played that game on so many places and times. 3's music has a Music box motif and I also played it a lot so that probably helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH70CwY__Ms

2's is much more lighthearted but the nostalgia is just too powerful. Fuck, I want a New Wario.

I guess instead of bitching and moaning so much about no new Wario Lands I should be thankful Shake It happened at all, that was almost a miracle.
>>
>They stopped making good Mario games and started making good Wario games instead
>Now they've stopped making good Wario games
is it waluigi's turn?
>>
>>4107110
goldface.jpg
>>
>>4104935
NOBODY likes Wario. That's why we all love him
>>
>>4104935
>>4105229
What's with the explorer's hat in SML3 though?
>>
File: f0a.jpg (63KB, 640x383px) Image search: [Google]
f0a.jpg
63KB, 640x383px
I always thought what an interesting idea it would be if Wario and Shantae ever teamed up. I mean, both of their archnemeses are pirates. But, I wonder what would bring them to help each other out because they have different motives.

I figured what if Shantae got imprisoned in a bottle that Wario finds and then she'd be obligated to help him.
>>
>>4106481
man 3 sure is horrible
proceed
>>
>>4107697
Bomberman and Wario already teamed up and it sucked dick
>>
>>4107778
that was just NoA dicking around
shantae and wario also makes sense because both are platformers from the same era
hell, throw Rayman in there too and complete the holy trinity of GBC platformer heros
>>
>>4108243
But Shontay sucks, I'd rather he team up with King Dedede and you go around stealing food and treasures together.
>>
File: wario.png (17KB, 507x485px) Image search: [Google]
wario.png
17KB, 507x485px
It's a shame Nintendo stopped making Wario games. They formed a neat contrast to the ordinary wholesomeness of the Mushroom Kingdom. It's also a shame Waluigi has never gotten any love.

They need to make a platform game about him (or both him and Wario) sneaking in to rob banks and museums with a group of picaresque cronies.
>>
Wario Collectathon when?
>>
File: partners in crime.jpg (68KB, 426x383px) Image search: [Google]
partners in crime.jpg
68KB, 426x383px
>>4108261
Nah, there ought to be another Wario platformer but have it be his own adventure or have waluigi on the side
What they really need is Wario & Waluigi RPG, where both characters will have a chance to shine together. The Mario & Luigi RPGs really gave both bros their chance to shine as a pair and this would do the same for them.
Unfortunately it looks like they'd rather do more remakes than branch off into something new.
>>
>>4108264
Dude, play Warioware: Twisted.

I'm still collecting new unlockables here 12 years later.
>>
>>4108310
Bit the bullet a couple days ago and bought the cartridge so I could finally play it, even though GBA carts are so overpriced.
I'm hyped.
>>
>>4108271
There's no reason we couldn't have both, if Nintendo removed the stick from their asses and showed their back catalogue some love.

Or are you telling me a 3D (think Sly Cooper) or 2D (Trilby: The Art of Theft) noir-style stealth/heist game with Wario/Waluigi is a bad idea?
>>
>>4108320
Yeah, I guess that would be pretty fun
It's just that I've been wanting a Wario & Waluigi game for a long time
>>
>>4107338
he's looking for treasure

anyway i hope someone colorizes SML3 some day, an anon from here is colorizing SML2 and he's doing such a great job
>>
>>4108271
didn't they plan to make a mario & luigi game with wario & waluigi? seeing them interact and more characterized would be great
>>
>>4104935
> I Love Wario. You Love Wario. We All Love Wario.

Was your intention to sound like a nineties game advertisement?
>>
>>4108402
there has to be one ad that says this somewhere

i like how early wario ads portrayed him as this pure evil kind of guy and gave him what i could only describe as a goblin voice
>>
>>4108402
>>4108409
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oFczADqrGU
also would've fitted this ad
>>
>>4107110
You forgot that after making good Wario games, they had an entire year dedicated to Luigi.
prepare for a decade of Waluigi's Taco Stand, with frequent updates a la Splatoon and Arms. It'll go down in history as Number 1 game of all time
>>
File: (you).gif (21KB, 450x406px) Image search: [Google]
(you).gif
21KB, 450x406px
>>4107775
thanks.
>>
>>4104935
The only /vr/ Wario game I've played is Land 1 so by default I have to say that is my favorite. I should probably play 2 and 3.
>>
>>4108271
Gay domestic relationship Wario and Waluigi confirmed as canon when?
>>
Name a bad Wario game.
Trick question, you can't.
>>
>>4108647
Master of Disguise, but that's not retro.
>>
>>4108801
Master of Disguise wasn't even a bad game. It's only problem was how finicky the DS's touchscreen could be.
>>
File: file.png (28KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
28KB, 240x160px
>>4107697
I couldn't help but noticed a technique that works in both Shantae and Wario games that if there are ever tunnels with a height of 1 off the ground (meaning you can't climb in them) in an area, it's a good indication there's a treasure secret around somewhere.
>>
>>4109391
Huh. In WL3 you can just duck-jump.
>>
>>4109605
You could in 4, but you wouldn't be able to land in those spots. Was it different in 3?
>>
bump for my nigga wario
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.