[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it possible to reach the islands to the left/north east on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: zeal-chronotrigger.jpg (100KB, 646x359px) Image search: [Google]
zeal-chronotrigger.jpg
100KB, 646x359px
Serious question
>>
>>4099903
No. Even if you use a walk anywhere cheat, you can't interact with the landmarks on them.
>>
>>4099903
Not in 12000 BC, but the one to the right on the image (with the blue triangle) is actually what becomes the Forest Ruins in 600 and 1000AD.
And the one on the left is the Sun Shrine/Sun Temple which you can only access in 2300AD.
>>
>>4099914
>No. Even if you use a walk anywhere cheat, you can't interact with the landmarks on them.

Pretend that cheat doesn't exist

THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO GET THERE

I mean Square had to put a hidden entrance there, right?
>>
>>4101937
Post above yours you fucking imbecile, learn to do sidequests.
>>
>>4101939
You're
>>
No.
>>
>>4101929
Neat, I had never made the connection with the Sun Shrine.
>>
>>4102027
It's literally there in 12000 BC along with the blue pyramid precisely to give them a place in time as actually having existed and not just being asspulls in later timeline. Not to mention NPCs in Zeal talking how Zeal family has a treasury for themselves (it's the blue pyramid) and how they've been using Sun Stone energy all this time before the switch to Lavos energy and how the Sun Stone was being kept in the Sun Shrine/Temple.

I don't get how people miss all this unless they just never talk to NPCs and never do sidequests.
>>
>>4099903
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wwGjN8bkD0
>>
>>4102106
Hey buddy, I think you've got the wrong time period, the Prehistory is two buckets down.
>>
>>4102109
fuck you
>>
>>4102120
Oh fuck you Reptite man. Maybe you and I should settle it right here in End of Time if you think you're so tough.
>>
>>4102129
All right smartass. I'll show you who's the boss of time.
>>
>>4102137
We should stop here, this is too gay. Let's let the thread die instead of keeping it artificially alive.
>>
>>4102148
Fuck I wanted to see the spekkio and gaspar wrestling edit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.